Leaving the Cemetery

"Hey wait up! Where are you going?" Isis asks as she spots the new girl leaving.

"Yea are you crazy? Do you really want a repeat of earlier?" Alexis asks as they run over to the girl.

"I'm going to search for that Vitriol dude so that I can get my rotten life back." The girl says not sounding thrilled.

"We'll go with you!" Isis says happily.

"Please don't." The girl says as she begins to walk off.

"Listen this could be a very dangerous journey and you'll need our protection." Isis says as she and Alexis run to catch up with the girl.

"She does have a point. It's pretty dangerous out here if you don't know what your doing." Alexis says.

"Yea right." The girl says as she continues walking.

"Hang on. You'll need my good luck charms." Isis says as she reveals a poorly looking necklace.

"Isis no offence but I don't even wanna know where you got that from." Alexis says as she receives a playful eye roll from Isis.

"Ouch!.. Oh no." Isis says as she looks at the ground after tripping over a rock seeing her necklace is now broken.

"I can find this drifter by myself." The girl says angrily as she begins to walk off.

"Vitriol. Oh I know where he lives." Isis says causing the girl to stop.

"You do?" Alexis asks curious never knowing this.

"Oh really? Where?" The girl asks.

"He always hangs out in the old Egyptian cemetery. I'm pretty sure I can remember how to get there. You totally need me." Isis says.

"Well this ought to end well." Alexis thinks to herself seeing Isis get up.

"Fine but keep your distance and remember I'm not your friend." The girl says as she begins walking.

"You won't regret it." Isis says happily.

"I hope not. Which way?" The girl asks as they come to a fork in the path.

"Let's go right. It's luckier." Isis says as she points which direction.

"Isis your pointing left." The girl says as she points out Isis is pointing left instead of right.

"Duh. It gets so confusing. Is it F thirteen? Oh no. No one should go anywhere on F thirteen." Isis says as they begin walking down the path.

"Chill. It's not Friday the thirteenth." The girl says.

"So if you don't mind we never did catch your name." Alexis says getting the girl to look at her.

"It's Dixie." The girl says as she keeps walking.

"Well it's nice to have a travel companion. I usually walk these woods alone but with you two along it should be interesting." Alexis says.

"It surely will be." Dixie says.

"You need to eat something. You haven't had a bite to eat in days." Isis says hearing Dixie's stomach growl.

"Yuck! Zombie food is disgusting." Dixie says.

"Don't knock it until you try it. Besides right now its the only thing around to eat." Alexis says.

"How would you know. You haven't even tried it. I highly recommend the crunchy cockroaches but if you prefer something softer than the worms are heavenly. Before you know it you'll be drooling over roasted squirrel brain." Isis says as she continues walking with Alexis.