Chapter 4:Nothing Lasts Forever

"You're.. going over seas..?" Leo asked, with a voice that sounded surprised and sad.

Casey nodded her head sadly, as she looked down at the floor meaninglessly. I looked at her, and felt a familiar feeling.
The Flashbacks.
I havent had them in a year or so, and I was happy because I always felt anxious and filled with fear when I have them.
I knew it was coming. The weird feeling that crawled at the back of my neck to my brain, filling me with blurry events that I didnt even know I experienced.
Im scared.
My head jolted up. This was different.
A woman. Holding a baby..? Leo. Leo looked older. I recognized that Leo. From another flashback.
Me.
I was argueing. I looked.. hurt. Physically hurt not that type of hurt. The sound was muffled. Leo grabbed my arm. Saying something. I couldnt read his lips because of the blue scarf. A burst came through. It was a.. monster..
The Kraang.
What? The Kraang? Um.. The Kraang monster came closer. I wielded it off with the womans hockey stick. The monster flinched, and ran. I looked at Leo. We both nodded, but Leo looked sadder. They both charged out, while the woman and the baby hid. Scratch that, the baby hid. The woman charged with Leo and Me, she hit the monster. It bled. The baby. THE BABY. I charged for the baby. I threw the baby to the woman, and she ran. I.. Im feeling something. Its. Agonizing. I groaned. Im feeling drowsy. I feel my chest. The blood is spreading like wildfire. I fall, but Leo catches me. Im..

"—-dying?!?"
I hear Caseys voice. I can only see black now. But the voices seem to seep through. I open my eyes. My hair brushes on my face. My jet black hair. It reminded me of my dad. I had mutual respect for him, and he did suit. But he never cared. He left my mother for another woman. I—
"Andi can you hear me?!?" Leos voice. I reach out to touch his cheek, even though the point of moving was pain all around.
"Im—-" I groaned. "Im ok Leo." I trusted Leo and Casey, so it felt OK to touch his cheek. I grabbed Caseys hand, and put it on my head. Her hand was cold against my head, that was probably burning up.
"Casey..." My lip quivered at my word.
"Casey... Im going to miss you. Dont forget us. Ever,"
I sat up,  Caseys hand slipping onto the ground.
I put my hand on Caseys shoulder. I tear up. She does the same. I hug her. So.. warm. I smiled. It was getting dark. I walked Casey down the street while Leo was wearing a blanket over his head. She left on the city bus, its wheels turning on the broken cement. I hold Leos hand.
"I guess its just me and you again."
We walk to the alley, and Leo slips under the manhole. Its now cold and still. All alone again. At some point, someone has to leave. It pained me to think. So I stayed numb. I went home. I didn't see my father there. He's not under the lamplight, reading the newspaper. Getting mad at how worried he was for me. No. He was at work. Juan was there, though, fixing the dinner table. He escorted me to my room. My room.
Huh. Its darker.

Whos that in the corner..?