Chapter Seven

Third Person
[for a better experience]

Calix felt like he was going insane, his stomach was a frenzy as he panted.

Levs hand continued to pump the smaller boys member in teasing and agonizing slow strokes that drove Calix crazy. As one of his hands movements continued on his neither region, his other hand continued to twist and torment his nipple that was growing more sensitive and sore.

Calix's nipple was in a painful pleasure that had him melting but also wanting to shove Lev away as it was a blissful struggle he couldn't comprehend. Everything was pushing him over the edge and making his body tingle in the best way. It didn't help when the older man's face drew closer to his face.

Lev pressed kisses up his body as he grew closer to Calix's face but changed the trajectory of his movements to press a soft kiss onto the shell of the boys ear. The feeling of Lev's breath tickling the shell of his ear forced a shiver down Calix's spine as he sucked in a breath.

"Calix...." Lev started, his voice a soft whisper that Calix responded to the twitch of his cock and release of more precum that dripped ever so slowly onto Lev's hand that never stopped stroking him. "I want to fuck you so bad."

Calix couldn't stop himself even if he wanted to as a desperate whimper mixed whine forced it's way past his lip. His mouth reacted before his brain could even register the sound that came out of his mouth. Lev's hand drifted away from his member, Calix could feel his hand slipping downwards to firstly grope Calix's ass before his hand dropped lower.

The younger boy could feel the pad of the older man's thumb pressing softly against Calix's hole as he slowly stroked the area. Calix screwed his eyes shut as his mouth fell open.

"I want to be in here." Lev hummed sexily in Calix's ear. Calix's heart hammered in his chest. "I want to shove myself deep in you until you fucking scream, Morrison."

Calix shakes, his cock pumping out more clear liquid to indicate just how much Lev's words were turning him on and just how much he wanted Lev despite him not vocalizing it. Never did Calix expect a man to put him in this kind of state.

Lev pushes Calix's legs apart with one of his legs until the boys legs are spread open for him. His thumb experimentally begins to probe his hole. Licking his lips as his eyes drink up the sight beneath him, Calix's hole seems to appreciate the invasion as it begins to welcome Lev's thick thumb as it slowly enters the dark cavern.

Slowly thrusting it's way instead, Lev keeps his thumb still as he bites his lips and looks up at Calix who's eyes are shut tight but his lips have parted to release soft and barely audible moans. Eyes trained on those glossy lips, Levs member twitches aggressively upon seeing the younger boys wet tongue escape to lick a trail along his lips leaving his saliva to moisten those lips of his.

Something in Lev snapped as he lost control and slammed his lips atop of Calix's wet mouth. Gasping at the sudden intrusion, Calix's eyes fly open but his open mouth has allowed Lev's tongue to invade the dark abyss known as Calix's mouth. Finding his eyes shutting almost instinctively, Calix tries to keep up with Lev's fast movements as his mouth ravishes the smaller boys lips.

There is no fight for dominance as Lev has established unbeatable dominance. Their tongues dance with Lev's taking control as his tongue laps every inch and crevice within the boys mouth. The boy is breathless, trying to keep up but Lev but it's almost impossible. Things become harder when Calix begins to feel movement inside him as he feels a finger thrusting inside of him.

Starting off hard and fast, Calix feels tears escape his eyes as he breaks away from Lev's mouth and releases a yelped mixed moan. It was painful but the pain seemed to quickly subside and it's place, pleasure washed over him and a dark thought plagued his mind as he wished that something more was in him to give him more.

Levs mouth traveled onto his neck to suck and leave bite marks mixed with hickeys, his hand started to abuse his other nipple and his other hand fingered his hole roughly. Calix could no longer hold it in and he climaxed hard. His body shook, his hands clenched tightly onto Lev's head, his chest heaved as he screamed out.

Before he could come to terms with the first orgasm that he's ever experienced as a wave of emotions began to surface, Lev ripped off Calix's briefs leaving his member exposed and slowly softening but the cool air along with the devilish glint in Lev's eyes made Calix's member begin to twitch to life again.

The hold Lev had on Calix scared the younger boy.

Lev didn't waste any time in stripping himself naked within the blink of an eye. Calix's eyes widened when he took in the sight of Lev. Hundreds of pounds of man. Lev was built with muscled arms and legs, an eight pack grazed his abdomen and beneath, Calix released the faintest gasp as he took in the man's prized possession.

He was big.

So big, Calix began to become fearful but that fear must've been mixed with something else as the boys own member was now stranding straight again as if prompting Lev to come enjoy his second meal. Lev was hard beyond belief, the girth of his cock thick as veins traveled along his thick shaft.

Darkly eyeing Calix, he grabbed Calix's legs and lifted them. Giving himself the beautiful view of the younger boys pink hole, Lev grunted and Calix's swallowed watching the older man's cock twitch and swing about. Settling closer, Lev held his long and thick member in his hand and pressed the tip against the boys hold.

Calix reached out to lay a hand over the older man's hands as he squirmed with nerves. Before a word could come out of Calix's mouth, Lev's slowly drew teasing circles along Calix's hole with the tip of his member. Lips trembling, Calix shut his eyes tight.

"I want you," Lev said deeply.

Leaning forward, he drew his face close to Calix's to press a earth shattering kiss onto his lips. Calix melted into it. Pulling away with a string of saliva connecting this lips together, Lev looked at Calix as the younger boys eyes reopened.

"I'll be careful with you." The older man said softly.

The softness in his voice was something incredibly foreign to Calix, it made his stomach do weird things it's never done before. He didn't know how to react but it did make his heart skip beats and begin to do a dance as another feeling replaced the uncertainty and anxiousness he had been feeling at the moment.

Pressing his lips against the younger boys mouth in a heated kiss, Lev wasted no time as he started to shove himself into Calix's quivering hole. Lev could feel wetness on his cheek and realized that the boy let out a few tears as they kissed.

Deepening the kiss while tugging and pulling roughly at the boys nipple, Calix gasped and shot his head back which was enough for Lev to plunge the rest of himself deep into Calix. Grunting, Lev's eyes screwed shut as he enjoyed the warmth and tightness of Calix's insides on his throbbing cock.

'Fuck' was all Lev could think as he the boy felt so good, he wanted to lose all control and fuck him hard and fast but he tried his damn hardest to practice self control.

The boy had to get used to the feeling. Lev knew he was big so he had to give the boy time to adjust to him but it was so fucking hard when he felt this fucking good. The younger boy would do this thing where he'd flinch and every time he did so, his hole would constrict. It was a delightful sensation that tickled his cock and made him want to fuck the shit out of him. Lev was trying to be patient.

'Patience. Patience. Pati—' is what Lev kept repeating to himself with his eyes tightly shut but the moment Calix twisted just slightly, causing Lev's member to thrust slightly deeper into the boys cavern which elicited the sexiest moan out of Calix's mouth, Lev lost it.