Chapter Eight

Third Person
[for a better experience]

Holding the boys legs up high, Lev pounded his cock deep into the boys hole relentlessly. Calix cried out, gripping the couch beneath him but it was fruitless as the couch Lev became an animal. Slamming into Calix again and again, Lev grunted deeply as he shoved himself into the boys hole without restraint.

Tears escaped the boys eyes but it was because of how much ecstasy he was in. There was a subtle lingering pain but the pleasure mixed in was too much to bear. Sweat dripped off of Lev's forehead as he clenched his teeth, and felt his cock twitch wildly inside the boys sweet ass that squeezed him deliciously. The boys member swings around, bouncing from place to place before Lev grasps his member and pumps him hard and fast.

Calix mewls, shaking his head as he gasps and tries to reach out to stop Lev's fast hand movements but it's pointless. It doesn't take long before Calix is cumming again. Calix's body spasms once more, shaking and bucking which turns Lev on as the older man groans at the way the boys bucking leads him deeper into his hole. Gripping Calix's hips, Lev turns the boy around to Calix's surprise but whatever words he was trying to muster gets stuck in his throat as Calix is forced on his hands and knee's with Lev's member still wedged deep inside of him.

Lev repositions himself so that he's standing with one leg on the floor while his other leg is placed on the couch. Calix grips the cushions beneath him for dear life, knowing what's coming as Lev slams himself into the smaller boy.

Crying out loudly, Calix trembles as it feels like Lev has gotten even deeper but he didn't even think that that was possible. Lev bites his bottom lip tightly as he lets his head hang back and thrusts his hips forward. The officer feels tingles as a shiver rushes up his spine. Gripping Calix's hips with one hand, Lev raises his hand to grip the back of Calix's neck to bring up up.

Firmly wrapping his large hand around his neck, Calix's upper body is now lifted with both of his small hands grasping the man's arm that he's used to wound itself around his neck while both of his knees are digging into the couches cushions.

"You feel so damn good." The older man whispers into the boys ear. Calix shivers, a whimper falls out of his mouth.

Lev drives his hips upwards, thrusting up and keeping his cock buried deep into Calix who mewls and shakes his head, unable to handle it.

"L-l-le—" Calix stutters, his mouth trembling as he's unable to utter the officers name correctly. His own member has become hard yet again and twitches with every twitch of Lev's thick girth inside him.

The older man behind him chuckles darkly into his ear and Calix can feel his cock ooze precum that drips from his tip and lands on the couch, darkening the grey.

"That's cute." He remarks sensually before he teasingly whispers, "I fucked you so good you can't even speak."

The whine that comes out of Calix excites Lev as the older man begins to thrust once more but deeper, harder, faster. Lev keeps one of his hands choking Calix while the other twists the boys nipples and he shoves his cock deep into the boys hole that twitches and sucks Lev in sexily.

The hand wrapped tightly around Calix's neck reaches up to force Calix's head to the side. Bending down, Lev smashes his lips against Calix's. He sucks in his gasps, his pants, his moans and drinks it all thirstily, as if he was parched.