Chapter 3

One Direction. Of course I totally embarrass myself and then scream "holy Fuck" loud enough that all of Sydney Harbor could hear me.

"You ok there love?" asked the one I recognized as Louis once their laughing died down.

"Yeah I'm fine" I faltered. I tried to walk around the bar but I immediately got hit with a wave of dizziness that made my whole body waver. I probably would have fallen over if Ed and Liam hadn't run over and steadied me.

"Yeah I think you need to lay down for a bit" corrected Liam as he and Ed half carried me over to a lounge.

"Ok Kenz just try to keep your eyes open ok?" said Ed as his face hovered above mine. My eyes began to flutter and I got a huge tingly feeling all thought my body. "Kenz?" it was getting harder to keep my eyes open... "Can you hear me?" and then it all went black.

I opened my eyes and felt extremely disoriented. I was laying at an incline with my head rested on a hard, warm surface. I heard some giggling and I looked over to the left of the lounger I was on. Ed, Zayn and Niall were sitting at one of the tables, and it looked like they were taking pictures. I sat up slowly and turned to them.

"What are you doing?" I pondered, slightly confused making them laugh.

"Turn around!" encouraged Niall casually. I twisted only to discover that the surface my head had been on wasn't a surface at all, it was a human. Harry lay there asleep.

"Come on boys let's give them some alone time" teased Zayn and them all got up and headed up the stairs to the upper deck.

I started to get up when I realized Harrys arm was still around my waist. After slowly moving it from around my waist and replacing it by his side, I slouched forward and stretched on the edge of the lounger. Then as quietly as possibly I tiptoed across the wooden deck up the stairs to the second level where all the guys were. they had music playing, and they were kicking a football around and drinking beer.

"Hello!" said Liam noticing me first.

"How are you?" Asked Ed stopping the ball and turning to me.

"Better! I just have a little headache now, but I'm fine"

"That's good!" said Ed

"Harry still asleep?" asked Niall

"Yeah he's passed out" I answered and all of their faces lit up.

"You know what this means." attested Louis.

"We have to do something to him!" continued Zayn.

"Kenslie do you happen to have any whipped cream aboard?" asked Louis politely.

"Ummmm I'm sure we have some, lemmie ask" I said walking over to the wall where an intercom was installed into the wall.

"Can you please send up 6 spray-cans of whipped cream please?" I requested holding down the button then releasing it.

"Of course Mrs. Strutton, one minute" said the voice back. We all started kicking the ball around until the waiter came with the can. We then began to orchestrate our attack, Niall and I would go down to the 1st deck where harry was with Louis and get him close up, and the Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Ed would get him from above, on the balcony.

Louis and I tried not to laugh on our way down the stairs, so we wouldn't wake up harry, but it was pretty hard. After sneaking up the huge bed-sized lounger he was on we waited for the signal. Zayn was going to bird whistle and then we were all going to fire. We heard our signal, and started spraying like crazy.

Harry woke up almost immediately and must have had some idea of what was going on because he grabbed a pillow to block himself. Yet Louis and I still found our way around it. By the time the guys above us were out harry was completely covered. Finally Louis and I ran out and we both looked at each other and then at a revenge-hungry harry.

"Everyman for themselves!!!!!" screamed Lou before dodging Harry and running for the steps. I tried to do the same, but Harry grabbed me around the waist with both arms holding me suspended in the air and then smearing the whipped cream all over me. I screamed playfully and found that we were both laughing like crazy.

He put me down but still held my arm. Harry than scraped more of the cream off his shirt and then smeared it across my cheek.

"Payback!" he declared as the guys came down laughing hysterically.

"hahahahahahahahaha oh my gosh Harry we got you soooo good" boasted Niall.

"We really did!" continued Liam. "Even if it did make a bit of a mess!"

"Don't worry about that it'll clean easy" I said assuring him.

"Well I think the only way to get this of is jumping in!" announced Harry. "Buttttttttttt before that...." he ran and swooped both Niall and Louis into a big hug covering them with cream also. Liam, Ed, and Zayn started to back up to avoid the same fate. Harry turned to them "Don't worry I'll get you three later!" "

"Where were we then?" Harry then asked

"Swimming!" proclaimed Ed and all the guys agreed. I sent the guy downstairs to change, while Ed and I just needed to take off our top layers because we had out swim suits already on.

"Well this should be an interesting day...." I said softly

"You're telling me!" Ed retorted making us both smile.