Chapter 5

While Ed and I walked back I had some time to think about what had happened today. It almost felt like a dream... But that was probably because of how hard I slammed my head on the counter top.

"Did you have fun today?" Ed asked.

"Yeah. They are really nice guys." I exclaimed.

"But Harry..." He started. "He asked me if you were seeing anyone."

" oh..really?" I said uninterested trying to hide my obvious excitement.

"Yes. Just before we docked." Revealed Ed "but I don't know if that's really a good idea.."

"Why not?!" I asked sounding too taken back.

"Because.." Ed stopped walking turned towards me. "Harry is a popstar and he's constantly touring."

"You are the same way and we are still as close as we are.." I pointed out. "Ed what is it really.?"

"Kenslie... I'm not sure it's just that the boys have told me that Harry is more of the permusicious type..and I really want to avoid you feeling like you did last summer with- " Ed started spilling out information like he does when he's nervous.

"Ed."I said cutting him off. The. I began adding it all up in my head. Ed thought I was just another girl I flirt with on breaks. Was I? I really wouldn't know considering I've only known him for 5 hours and 1 of which I had been unconscious.

"Ed don't worry. That will never happen again. I'm not even interested in Harry. " I said. But that couldn't have really been seen as a lie, considering I really didn't know how I felt about Harry.

"Really?" Ed inquired softly raising his eyebrows.

"Yup. Boys aren't worth the trouble or the cooties.." I joked which lightened him up.

"I just don't wanna hear you hurt little sis." He smiled elbowing me playfully.

"It's not a possibility." I stated firmly. I looked around and realized we were already back at my house, next to Ed's car. He stretched out his arms and pulled me in to a tight hug.

"See you later!" I called entering the house while he drove away waving.

I walked in and started to search for my dad and Melinie. After a couple minutes of looking I found my dad in his office reading a news paper. His office was a big octagon shaped room with a high ceiling and walls covered with book cases and photo frames. None of which held any pictures of me.

"Hello" I greeted him shortly.

"Hm?" Was the only response I got.

"I was wondering if I could have some friends over?" I asked. My dad lowered his newspaper and looked at me.

"Who?" He said raising his eyebrows. "I thought all your friends went on that school trip?"

"Yes they did but no, not them. It would just be Ed and the guys of One Direction.." I released as casually.

"What?! Wait I thought I still had a week till their concerts-" my Dad started rummaging thought his papers.

"No dad they are here a week early. I just met them today with Ed. They came out on the yacht with us.." I said and he instantly relaxed.

"That will be ok then. Me and Melanie have a Party but that's all. What time are they coming over?" He asked

"7"I said. "Ok well I'm going to go and get some stuff done." I turned and started down the hall towards the stairs.

"Kenslie?!!" He yelled. Turned around and walked back confused on why he was calling me back. He never does that.

"Yes?" I answered when I reached his office once more.

"Shut the door." Was all I heard before I slammed it shut.

***********

The theatre room was on the second level of the basement. It had red walls, with dim lights towards the ceiling. It had squashy cinema seats, and a complete snack bar. At the far end of the room was the projector screen, which dominated most of the wall space.

The first level of the basement was a huge game room, with a medium sized kitchen and a hot tub room complete with star lights.

I had spent about an hour straightening it all up, and it was about 6:50, so I was expecting the boys soon. I walked upstairs to ad looked out the windows to see 3 black SUVs pull up. All of the guys hopped out of the middle car, including Ed. I walked over to the door and opened it just as Niall reached to knock on the door.

"Hello!" They all called cheerily as they entered.

"Hi!" I answered and shut the door once they had all piled in.

"Awesome place.." Said Louis. It got really quiet and their wide eyes started traveling all over the interior of my house. After 18 years I had gotten used to people being supprised by the size of my house.

" Want to head to the theater?" I asked to break up the silence.

"Sure!" Said Ed, and they all agreed.

We headed down stairs, all the way to the theater room. The boys ran over to the place where we kept all the movies, and I noticed that Harry wasn't with them. I was leaning against the door way when someone came up behind me.

"Hello Kenzlie" whispered a rough husky voice. I could feel the warm voice on my nice and it sent shivers down me spine, yet caught me off guard at the same time. I jumped alerted and spun around, to see Harry's face about an inch away from mine.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he crooned and winking, then walked towards the other guys. None of them had seen what just happened because they were too engrossed by selecting a movie.

"I think we should watch "The Descent"!" Suggested Niall excitedly.

"Sure!"agreed Louis and Zayn.

"I'm in" I said stepping forward. Liam and Ed agreed, and Harry was the only person who was left.

"how about you Haz?" Asked Louis.

"You aren't scarred are you?" I dragged out, Making the guys chuckle.

"Course not." Harry dropped shortly. The boys all went to the snack bar whilst I shot Harry a wink.

If he wanted to play the game, I'd play the game.