Aftermath

Upon hearing this choir of fear, William and Henry emerged from their offices, and upon seeing what had just happened, dragged the springlock suits into one of the back rooms at Fredbears, created specifically for this scenario. They called the cops, who upon arrival, were unsure of what to do.

Remember this, as police incompetence is going to become an ongoing trend in Hurricane going forwards.

Henry managed to convince them to let him and William take the suits off in an attempt to end the suffering of these poor souls. The cops just looked away, pretending that they weren't seeing two self proclaimed engineers tear two bloody fursuits off of barely living corpses, as if this wasn't tampering with evidence.

Upon removal, both employees died instantly due to blood loss and overall lack of brain activity. Realizing that they had no one to pit this on, the officers began to approach both business partners with handcuffs, before William pulled out a fat wad of cash and handed it to the officers.

Truth be told, William didn't actually think this would work. This was just an attempt to make his crimes sound overall cooler. Negligence? Naw, Bribery's where it's at. To his surprise however, they took the money and agreed not to get the two involved when a court case was eventually ordered.

Luckily, Henry just had security cameras installed in the restaurant, after they had caught the cashier dancing around naked with the Fredbear suit as his partner after dark. After reviewing the footage, went out and arrested a child later identified as David Miller Jr. Because of his age however, they were only able to give him 6 months in juvie.

Dave's father however, David Miller Sr took matters into his own hands, after the 6 months were up, he decided that for the safety of those around him, he would have to be supervised by a parent at all times. You see, one of the employees happened to be a drinking buddy of his. This was done out of determination to keep his son, and others safe, not contempt as most people assume.

Jeremy Fitzgerald on the other hand, pledged never to go to Fredbear's ever again. He got rid of all his Fredbear merch and would go up to his room whenever Fredbear and friends were on. He became something of an outcast, and basically refused to talk to anybody. This all changed one day later that year when a young boy sat next to him while alone at recess. They sat in silence for a while before the boy struck up a conversation.

His name was Michael Afton.