Hurricane, Utah - 1981

The recent incident and Fredbears greatly affected the profits of the diner, luckily however, the Springlock failures were chalked down to a simple accident through no fault of the owners, so security was tightened at the restaurant to help parents rest a little easier. With all of that being said, William and Henry were both unsure for how long they would be able to keep Fredbear's open.

Henry suggested they use his old design patents for a group called the "Mediocre Melodies", however shot down the idea, as he vowed not to open another restaurant without some sort of rabbit character.

It was then that they realized they could use some of the side characters from Fredbear and friends to headline the new restaurant.

On March 13th, 1981 William and Henry opened their new Sister location for Fredbear's, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, using 3 of the characters from Fredbear and Friends: Freddy Fazbear of course, Foxy the Pirate and Bonnie the Rabbit. They also did end up using a character previously part of Henry's Mediocre Melodies, Chica the Chicken.

They did create 2 more springlock suits based on Fredbear and SpringBonnie, however Fredbear's name was changed to Golden Freddy, in order to distance themselves from Fredbear's to some respect.

Despite this however, the Springlock suits were rarely ever used, due to tight staffing, and spent most of their time in one of the newly constructed backrooms, made inaccessible to the Animatronic AI.

The restaurant was an immediate success, making more money in the first 6 months than Fredbear's had made up to that point.

William and Henry were set, and nothing was going to change that.

At least for now...