Chapter 2: Hedgehogs Day Afternoon Part 2

Outside of the bank at this very moment, Tom and Wade have arrived and see the police surrounding the bank.

The officer talks through the walkie talkie, "There's been no demands, no confirmation of the number of people involved... just a total communications blackout. What are they doing in there?"

"Hey look! It's just like a movie! Wow! Wade says," impressed.

But Tom says, "Wade, can I remind you before we roll up here that you are a sworn officer of the law? Get your game face on."

Then Tom approaches the police officer, "Howdy, officer, Sheriff Tom Wachowski, Green Hills, Montana... caught the A.P.B how can we be of assistance?"

"Excuse me?" The female officer questions.

"So what do we get here? Some kind of bomb situation? Because I'd totally be up for trying to defuse one of those," Wade asks.

In the bank, Jason is able to have control of the remote.

And says, "Got it! Come to your new papa!"

At an unknown location, there's some kind of station pod with the number 5 on it. It then activates and launches Dr. Robotnik's drone. They fly fast and already reach the bank. The drones also fly over the police officers, which already catch their attention.

The officer asks, "Well, what do you think, Andy and Barney? Think you can take care of whatever those things are?"

"Actually... we do have some experience..." Tom answers.

Meanwhile, trapped in the bank vault, Sonic and Eve are trying to break the door open.

"Was the world not ready to meet the spiny sentinels?" Sonic questions.

Eve sternly says, "Enough with the narration and all that. We need to get out of this before someone sees us. And we need to get Robotnik's glove away from the robbers. Who knows what they'll do with it."

"I know, but how? The vault has us locked in tight," Sonic asks.

Meanwhile, above the bank, the drones let out grappling hooks, and pierces on the ceiling wall. That causes the vault to shake, and the hedgehogs to feel the rough movement.

"What was that?" Sonic asks.

"I don't know, but I think we're about to find out," Eve says.

And soon, with all their might, the drones begin to lift the vault. In the vault, Sonic and Eve are being lifted as well and end up being moved around.

"Either we're being airlifted out or falling into a chasm," Sonic says.

Eve rushes to the vault and places her ear at the door and falls to the ground.

"No. I think the vault is being carried into the air. Someone's moving it," Eve says.

"Either way, bad! This is very bad!" Sonic says.

Meanwhile, Lindsey and Jason are astonished to see what the drones have done, carrying the vault into the air despite their small size.

Lindsey expresses her amazement, "Oh my god! What else can this thing do?!"

"Yeah, forget the buyer! With this thing, we'll make way more than he was paying by stealing the vault and everything in it!" Jason says.

Lindsey then takes the glove from Jason and puts it on, "For once, Jason. You read my mind."

In the vault, Sonic and Eve are still trapped in the vault and it's being carried in the air.

"What would a couple of intrepid super-type vigilantes do in these situations?" Sonic questions.