Chapter 3: A Little Jojo Sitting

On a bright and sunny afternoon in Racheal's house, Eve is visiting both Racheal and Jojo today. Mainly because Rachel is going to be going out for her fiance, and Eve is baby sitting Jojo. Eve and Jojo are in the living room as Rachel is now formally dressed and ready to head out tonight.

"Thank you for watching over Jojo tonight. My original sitter had to call in sick at the last minute and I needed someone at the last minute," Rachel says.

"It's no trouble. I'm surprised you trust me enough to watch Jojo," Eve says and sheep only smiles, "Consider what happened the last time we came to your house."

"Well, I'm still pretty mad at Tom for that little stunt, but you were able to earn my respect, and you seem more responsible than your brother," Rachel says.

"Yeah. Despite me having fun of my own, I'm kind of more responsible and reasonable than Sonic is," Eve says.

"Good. There's some leftovers in the fridge, and the emergency number is on the counter if you need anything. And make sure Jojo gets to bed at nine since it's a school night," Rachel says.

"I will. Have a good night," Eve says.

"Bye mom," Jojo says.

"Bye, and have fun tonight," Rachel says.

Then Rachel leaves to have her night with her fiance.

Eve turns to Jojo and asks, "So Jojo, what do you wanna do today?"

"You wanna play on the switch. I got a new video game to play," Jojo says.

"Sound good. Let me lock the windows and doors," Eve says.

Eve checks the doors and windows and locks them all just in case. Then Eve returns to the living room so they can play a video game.

"So Jojo, what new game did you get?" Eve asks.

"It's a kart racing game," Jojo says, holding the game.

"Sounds nice. By the way, since you have school, have you finished your homework?" Eve replies.

Jojo happily nods, "Yeah. I made sure to finish it so we can have fun together."

"In that case, let's go play," Eve says.

With that, Eve and Jojo begin to play the kart racing game and are having a good time. They've been playing it for at least over an hour or so. For the racing results, Eve ends up winning many of the races in the game.

Jojo giggles and says, "You're really good at this game."

"Thanks. I don't play video games so much, but I think they're fun, especially when it comes to going super fast," Eve says.

"You really like going fast, just like Sonic," Jojo says.

"Yeah. Sonic and I have a lot of fun, especially when we race against each other," Eve says.

Then rolls her eyes, "Of course, my brother can be a bit too playful and gets us into trouble."

Jojo giggles with a smile on her face.

Eve then places the game console on the table, "Well, I think we played long enough, anything else you wanna do?"

"I am kind of hungry," Jojo says.

"Okay. Your mom said there's some leftovers in the fridge so we heat them up," Eve says.

Moments later, Eve and Jojo have some leftover macaroni and cheese. Eve also has a salad with it as well.

"So how's Sonic doing?" Jojo asks.

"Sonic is doing good, and he's still trying to turn himself into a superhero, but like two or three times, we end up getting ourselves into trouble and kind of made a mess of things," Eve says.