Chapter 1

Saphire's pov
I just finished unpacking on stuff and boy am I tried, you see I had just moved to santa carla for a fresh start as I felt a connection to this town and I couldn't explain why. I get dressed and head out it the night hoping to get something to eat, I've always preferred the night time as I'm not much of a people person and there's less people about. I also love the feeling of the cool night air against my scales, I'm the Last dragon shifter alive which I hate as most supernatural beings know that I'm about but thankfully they don't know what my human form looks like. I find a random food stall on the boredwalk and order, once I have my food I walk to the end of the pier and sat down to eat the sound of the water is so peaceful and calm. Once I was done I got up and one I knew no one would see me and Changed to my dragon form and flew right it to clouds then started to fly home as I heard voices in my head again 'so got any ideas who's our feed tonight boys?' 'Yea maybe' 'well whoever it is it's gonna be fun seeing them beg' 'I couldn't agree more dude'.

I guessed that whoever those voices are I must have some strong connection to them otherwise I wouldn't be able to  hear them in my head. I've tried talking to them but I don't think they can hear me so I just listened to them, I imagine what they may look like in real life and once I fianlly get back I land Gracefully and changed back then headed inside. I sigh as I looked at an old painting, the thing is was found by humans before I hatched from my egg and they raised me without judgement but one day we had to fight against hunters and they gave their lives for me to get away, I promised myself that I would never let myself go though that kind of heart break again. I get into bed and yawn and stretched then feel into a deep slumber for entire day.

*time skip*

It was now time for me to go out again and I get dressed since there's meant to be a small concert at the beach tonight

Once read I decided to ride my motorbike today since I have been working on it and had basically built the thing from scratch which I'm proud of

I smile as I start up the engine and road of into the night and it was pretty easy to find a parking space and head right now down to the beach and enjoy the show, even with all the noise I hear the sound of more motorcycles and I looked around to...

I smile as I start up the engine and road of into the night and it was pretty easy to find a parking space and head right now down to the beach and enjoy the show, even with all the noise I hear the sound of more motorcycles and I looked around to see where it was coming from and I see the group I've heard people call the lost boys park up. However i felt a strong pull towards them and I knew that could only mean one thing "holy shit" I mumbled to myself and I try to focus on the show again while I try to think about what to do now.