05: You Know You Wanted To

As I was staring at Eren from under my butt. I was still bent down after offering him myself practically on a platter. He on the other hand was staring at me like I was an alien.

I huffed as I stood back up and walked towards him. He backed up as I got closer and closer. Oh no baby. You're not going anywhere.

"what?" I asked as I tilted my head. I smirked then bit my bottom lip. He's eyes followed the move and I giggled.

He's eyes snapped back to my face and narrowed. "trust me Levi. You really don't know what your asking" he said as he shook he's head.

I stepped forward until I was in his up and personal space. "oh I think I know what I'm asking... I'm a big boy. I think it's you who doesn't know how to handle me." I shrugged and pushed him back until he sat down on his bed. " hmm maby I'm too much for you Eren. Maby.... Your not much of a man as I thought "I taunt as I sat down on his lap and his arms wound around me.

He rolled his eyes." come on.. You cant think that would work on me" he said as I wound my arms around his neck. I bent down and kissed his collarbone.

"fuck me" I said and ground down on him. "just shut the fuck up and fuck me" I said again and bit him slightly.

He gasped and pushed me off him and onto the bed. "fuck Levi. I... I.." he struggled to talk as he looked down on me.

I reached my hand upwards and pulled him down on me. "shut up" and then I kissed him and what do you know he didn't put up much of a fight. Got you

I sighed as he pushed his towel off him and was completely naked. I sighed as I looked down his body. Fuck he was fucking hot. Like I'm talking ouch I burnt my finger in your Abs hot.

I pulled him closer to me and lined his body up to mine. Skin to skin and i could feel all of him. All of him.

And how nice all of him was.

I caressed my hands down his torso and dipped it strait to my prize. I grabbed hold of him and stroked once and he choke moaned and pulled away from me to look down on my hand wrapped around him. He blinked up at me. 'youre so naughty.' he said and I smiled.

Oh you don't know the half of it.