04 :Unthinkable

After the megazine incident I started noticing more about Eren and it actually started to excite me a bit.

One Eren was hot as fuck. Like the hot dad of you're best friend who is totally off limits but on the other hand someone who you just really want to fuck.

Two, I couldn't stop fucking thinking about him and what he disclosed. I didn't know if it was an invitation or just a bonding moment when he told me he was bi. Fuck I wish it was an invitation to do something more.

I just got home from school and I knew everyone was at work still. They had let us out early today and I just wanted to sleep.

I went towards my bedroom when I heard a sound coming from Eren and Mikasas room.  I went towards it and knocked on the door "Eren? Mikasa?" I said and I heard someone coming to the door.

I moved back a bit as it opened and Eren popped his face out of the partaily opened door. I wondered for a moment what he could be hiding then shrugged " hi. I'm home. I'll be in my room if you want help with anything." I said and moved away from the door.

"uh yeah..." he said and I moved away "wait!" he said again as I was walking away.  I turned back around and raised a brow at him.

"shit. Fuck." he said and opened the door completely.

My oh my. 

Was the only thought in my head.  Before me Eren stood completely naked and not only that.. He had a definite hard on. Like his stick was just out and proud and man what a stick it was. I'm not some sort of size queen of whatever the fuck else but damn Eren was gifted and I couldn't stop staring at it soEren snapped his fingers before my face.

"I'm really sorry Levi but uhm....i just.. I've been.. Thinking and well I just can't fucking get what you said out of my head and now everytime I think about you.. This fucking happens. I can't sleep with mikasa when you are the only thing on my mind." he said with a sigh.

" so I thought I should let you know.. I'm going away for a while.  To.. Think "he said and moved to close the door.

When the door shut and I was standing there dumbfounded. All I could do was mourn the loss of seeing that dick. I wanted to touch it.  Touch him.  Feel him. Fuck.

I went to the door and pushed it open.  Eren spun around when the door opened again and frowned when he saw me.

"okay so all I got from whatever you  were saying was that you wanted to fuck me... And I want you to fuck me.. So what's the problem exactly?"  I asked as I started to undress. 

Erens eyes opened wide as I started to undress. "no no Levi this is fucked up. I'm like supposed to be like a father to you and I'm having these fucked up thoughts please please just stop undressing".

"why.. Is it turning you on? Is this" I turned around and bent over putting my hands on my calves and looked at him from down under "turning you on?"  I asked and he groaned. Got you

Yes fuck.  Just thinking about back then. The very first time we fucked turns me on so fucking much. I leant over Eren as he slept beside me. I woke up just a few minutes ago and I really needed to go back to sleep but I couldn't. Not until Eren went back to his own room.

I climbed on top of him and started trailing kisses over he's chest and neck and fuck just everywhere my lips could reach. I wanted to blow him so bad but I didn't have enough time.

I looked over at the clock and 3 am glared back at me. I glared right back and started shaking Eren awake.

"baby... Baaaabbyyy" I said and he groaned. And then pulled me down and sucked the life out of me.

I pulled away and pointedly looked at the time. He groaned and pushed himself up "ugh.  Wish I could just wake up to you this morning" he said and stood up.

I smirked "well.. We could do that and give Mikasa a heart attack while we're at it. I'm up for anything really" I said with a shrug and pointedly looked at his crotch erea, which was still naked by the way. I licked my lips and he laughed.

I shushed him and he continued to smile at me. He then put on he's pajama pants and again and came close to me.  He kissed me very deeply and as he pulled away I wanted to pull him back but I could feel the exhaustion creeping up on me. And it's not going to do me any good to go for another round as I have school tomorrow morning.

I sighed and threw myself backwards on the bed. "night" I said and made a shoo motion with my hand.

Eren laughed and left my room. He quietly closed my bedroom door and I threw the blanket over my head. I smiled and as I felt sleep washing over me I just knew next time we fucked I would make it even more intense and I'll definitely make sure he wakes up next to me.  Screw Mikasa .

A/n
Hi.  Finally am I right? I've got 79 followers so now I'm feeling a bit inspired lol. Thank you guys for reading my crappy fics I'm glad u enjoy them I'll try to make the next chapter longer with more sexy time wink wink lol.  Anyways yes! I will be continuing this story.  Promise.

Vote, comment.. I like hearing from u. ❤️✌️

#unedited