02: Good Findings

The day I found out Eren was bi was one of the most surprising and best days of my life. I was harboring a sort of crush on him but I knew I should never act on it

I came home from after school classes and put my car keys on the table. Since I was old enough to drive and already had my driver license Mikasa decided that I should have my own transport. She could be a bitch sometimes but at least she knew what I needed.

"Hey. I'm home" I said as I walked through the corridor to let either Mikasa or Eren know I was back. I received no answer and moved through the lounge to the kitchen and saw Eren  looking intently at a megazine. I moved closer and he looked up. "hey you" he said And returned to looking at the megazine. "how was class" he asked when I came to stand beside him.

"oh you don't want to know" I said and rolled my eyes. He laughed and stood up. "want something to drink?" he asked and took out a Coke for himself. "I'll have what your having" I said and shrugged my shoulder. I sat down next to the seat he was occupying. He handed me my Coke and sat down again. He flipped through the megazine again and I couldn't help but look and that's how I noticed that it was some sporty megazine with a lot of shirtless dudes.

"uhm...what type of megazine is this anyway?" I asked and leaned down to look at one hot guy holding some weight while winking at the camera. "he's hot" I said and turned to Eren to see him looking at me wide eyed.

"what?" I asked and he shook his head.  "You're gay?" he asked, "yes....I thought you knew" I said. I have been living with them for almost a year... So they should've picked up on that already.. Or was I just that good at hiding it. Not that I'm doing it on purpose.

I turned and looked back at the megazine. Eren cleared his throat and looked at the megazine. "uh.. If it's a problem I promise not to like bri-"

"No." Eren stopped me from futger talking with a smile. "uh no. It's not a problem at all." he said and leaned back in his chair and looked me in the eyes "besides. I'm bisexual" he said and shrugged then winked at me. I sat there shocked, opened mouthed "cute" he said and I felt my cheeks warm up. I was about to say something back when the front door opened.

Mikasa shouted that she's back. Eren was still looking at me but only now he had a subtle smirk on his face.

Oh its on. I thought as Mikasa entered  the kitchen and said she brought a really cool movie for us to watch. Its so on.

.................
A/N
chapter 2 already!
Short but Ill make the other chapters longer. That's not a promise but yeah. I hope you enjoy please vote, comment and share the story.

Please go read my other story my Boyfriend is now my Girlfriend as well. Thank you

Peace out ✌️
#unedited