03: Ruined Me For Anyone Else

I was glad Eren decided to come to me tonight. I haven't touched him since he left this morning for work. I had the pleasure of having Mikasa drive me to school this morning since Eren had to take my car Today. His was in the shop for a new paint job. We haven't been intimate for this entire week since Mikasa was off from work and we didn't want to risk it. I must admit the whole sneaking around is a turn on because the need to touch just builds up and when we finally do something it's like I get infatuated all over again.

Funny thing is that she actually took this week off to spend more time with Eren and just because of that, Eren took more work on so that he wouldn't be home often this week. I'd say its cruel, but that would be lying.

There's just a pleasure for me when he doesn't pay attention to her ramblings and she doesn't notice or just shrugs it off or something.

If I was in her place I'd for certain realize something was up with my husband, but no, not Mikasa. She just goes on like everything is normal. It's almost like she's blocking the bad and just pretends everything is good between them.

I can't say that I didn't feel bad the first time me and Eren kissed, but after that, the guilt just faded with time. I mean, I was with the man of my dreams and Eren made it clear that he had not been happy with her for a while, even before they decided to add me to the family. But she meant a lot to him and he said he felt at that time that he wanted to try for her, but always knew he would like guys more.

I snapped back to reality when Eren started nibbling on my ear "focus on me baby" he said and kissed me right on the lips before I could give him a smart answer.

We kissed slowly, but i was getting a bit impatient and tried to push my tongue into his mouth. He smiled into the kiss and I wanted to choke him right then for teasing me so much at a time like this. But then he opened up his mouth and let me into his wet cavern then he licked my bottom lip and I almost lost it. I opened up my mouth, I moaned when he thrust his tongue inside my mouth fuck he just has this way of kissing me that makes me go crazy. And I love it every single time. I ran my hands through his hair surely making it even more unruly.

He moaned into my mouth again and the sound went straight to my dick. I moaned and thrusted upwards and moaned even more when my pelvis met his hard dick. Fuck I thought and ran my hands along his shoulders.

"Hey. We got to be quiet baby" he said and ran his pointer finger along my bottom lip. I groaned "You're so fucking hot" I said and lifted my hips up to touch his hardness once again "want you" I said as he stared into my eyes intently. I couldn't hold back my moan when he pressed down on me and met my upward thrusts and  started a slow rhythm. Fuck this is so hot.

I ran my hands down his shoulders again and lifted his shirt. He got the signal and lifted his body and took it off. Still giving me that same intense stare as before. I blushed.

This man does not know what he does to me.

I lift my hands and touch his muscled stomach. "fuck" I said and he smiled. "in a minute baby" was said calmly perhaps too calmly. I wanted to smack him for being so chilled in a moment like this. While he was still sitting on his knees I looked down to the tent in his bottoms and I smirked.

He saw the look on my face and bent down and kissed it from my face. I smiled in the kiss. Then I lifted my hand and drug it against his hardness and he's breath hitched got you right where I want you i think and I grip him in my hand.

He moans then grabs my hand and puts it beside me "now baby.. You don't want me to come like that now do you?" he says and I roll my eyes but then smile again "well hurry up then baby" I say and he presses down against me as I say baby and I shudder when he pressed both our manhoods together and starts a slow grind against me finally.

He pushed my underpants down and lifts himself off me and I whine as liftuself so he can get the pants off me. When he's done with me he undressed himself further and pushed down onto me, naked this time and we both take a minute to just breath each other in. He looks me In the eye and I him then we both smile and he kisses me softly on my lips then cheeks then nose then mouth again.

I can't help the giggle that escapes me when he kisses the place when my neck and shuloulder connects in a dip. The asshole know I'm quite ticklish over there and very sensitive.

He reaches over and pulls out a condom and lube but I stop him with a much brighter blush on my face.

"I uhm.. I prepped myself" I say and look away from him. No matter how many times we've done this I'm still so fucking shy around him. He chuckled and bent down to kiss me.

"Oh baby. You naughty boy" he says and laughs at me. I just pout and press myself against him again. I pinch his nipple and he gasps "get on with it" I say as he still smiles down at me.

"anything for you baby" he says and takes the bottle of lube then coats him fingers then reached down and pressed against my opening and gasp as he pressed two fingers inside. Thank fuck I prepped myself with four fingers or that would've stung a bit. He presses directly inside slowly while looking me in the eyes for any discomfort.

"OK?" he asks and he sizzers his fingers inside of me and puts one more in. I take deep breaths because it feels really good and I want to come right now but I want him inside me first. I nod my head as I bite my lip as he starts to move his fingers in and out of me.

After a few minutes I start to get real impatient and squeeze on his arm to hurry up. He laughs and lifts himself up as he aligns himself to my entrance and starts to press inside of me. I moan and drag my hand down his back as he bottoms out. As soon as he's in me he starts to move. And I'm not taking slow lovemaking no... This Is hard fucking. And I love it.

I press my nails on his back harder as I press him closer to me. He fucks out of me slowly then pushed hard back inside. Fuck I love this. It's just a whole moaning yes yes there fuck! And I'm a total mess when he presses particularly inside and it's directly into my prostate. I moan as I finally cum and he follows me with a hard thrust into my prostate once again. I shudder as he releases inside the condom.

"fuck. Always so good for me baby" he says and I giggle and then he leans back and from me. I feel a bit empty without he's hard dick inside of me but I know there's always a next time. So I just smile up at him when he leans down and kisses me.

Eren stands up and discardes his used condom then returns to the bed and cuddles up right beside me.

Now this is the way to end the night.