CHAPTER:8 I LOVE YOU 💕💋

Sarawat 's pov

Actually I planned to go Tine's birthday party early. But that gift package comes late. That's why I was too late for the party.

When I entered Tine's home, Tine was already ready to blow the candles. I guess he waited for me. Just guessing, nothing like that gonna happens. Maybe he waited for someone others.

He looked so cute in his outfit. Soo cute bunny.

I think I should wait for sometime to give him gift because everyone where wrapped him already.

He blow up candles and cut the cake. But that girl,the same girl who followed him at college,and now following with marriage proposal,Pear,...she hugged him.

I froze. I can't move from their. My heart get broken when I saw that. I couldn't stand there.

Suddenly mom called me. My voice get shakes when I talk to her. I leave there. I can't tolerate it.

Everytime mom ask me the same thing, 'when will I come to hometown'
and I denied many times. But this time I planned to go there. So I said her that I will come tomorrow. I went to my apartment. I feel so stressed and lonely. I began to overthink too. I know she was showing off there. But it makes my heart a little pain . I decided to confess everything to him soon. But,....... but I didn't have any courage. God...... I want him. I need him to be mine forever. I can't leave him. I don't want to lose him again.
But,how could I confess him??

.
.
.
Tine already called me more than 100 times, many messages too. But I couldn't answer him. I don't know what to say. I wasn't in a mood to talk with him. .
.
.
I know definitely he didn't come here. He's with his family now. I took my guitar and played at balcony. I was playing a sad song. My mood too.
.
.
.
That's when he came.. I was in a trans when he came....

.
.
.
.
.
.

I think I should tell everything now...
.
.
I said.
"Because I'm jealous."

"Wait......wha.. what?? What did you say??

"Tine,I love you......."I got a shiver after that. God, did I confessed???

"I love you Tine......,"

I suddenly crashed my lips on his lips and I feel the warmth.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He tasted so nice. It was my first kiss too. I would kiss him until he pushes me away. Atleast I can keep this memory with him.

But instead,Tine,...he never pushed me away. He also wrapped his arms around my waist. He was kissing me back too.

I feel like I'm having a dream which I didn't want to end. I licked him through his jawline and Adam's apple. He was moaning my name several times, which I feels like eternity

I prayed god not to end the dream...

Suddenly Tine's phone rang, making me realise that it wasn't a dream at all.

He looked at me shyly and take the call. It was P'Type. Damn. Why he is calling in this late hours?

They had a little conversion at my balcony and Tine came to me after that.

He looked like a guilty kid or maybe like a lost kid. I don't know.

He looked confused.

"Sarawat, I........."

"I am so sorry Tine. I crossed the line. But I meant it. I really love you. I fall in love with you the day I met you in .... "

"Sarawa...."

"Let me finish Tine