Chapter6- Make him fall in love with me and then die at the right time

Please Vote and Comment

"Yeah Nargles are pretty interesting" I murmured.

"I wish I could see them... anyways I shouldn't have wasted your time" 

"Yes you shouldn't have but you did it anyways" I tried to stop myself from being so mean but failed. She didn't look hurt, she just smiled at me and then approached to a door "You will find Dumbledore here" 

"Thanks" I grinned. I knocked at the door. 

"Come in" a familiar voice replied. DUMBLEDORE! It was Dumbledore but the younger version. Wait...how can I be happy! He ruined my life!! I pushed these thoughts aside and made my way in his chamber. 

"I don't think I've seen you here befo-" 

"I am new...I mean..." I paused and took out the second letter from my pocket "It's complicated. This will help." He looked at me with suspicion in his eyes. Then he started reading the letter. His eyes widened while reading it. After a long time he shifted his gaze back at me from the paper. "I knew one day he'll become something like that." 

"What else could a monster like him ever become?" I added. "Well Miss Y/n I wish you good luck on your mission to make Riddle fall in love." 

"B-but Professor he can't feel love."

Dumbledore looked at the letter with sorrow and spoke "If he truly loves someone..." He paused and looked back at me "And that person dies he would be able to feel love" I gasped 

"No way! I'm not dying for a monster!"

Professor looked disappointed at me and then spoke "Well miss y/n at least do it for the Wizarding World, if you can change him it will change the whole future, there will never be sad days or bloodshed. All this can only happen if you lov-" 

"Love?! How can I love the person who killed my parents and moreover why don't I kill him than killing myself for him ?"

"You were my only hope left" He sighed.

I was going to deny helping him but a sudden thought stopped me. I remembered about all the lovers I had in past and how powerless they were when they were in love with me. I remembered the monster Theo was, but how sweet he was with me and he could never think of harming me. If I can make Tom that powerless in front of me...I COULD KILL HIM SO EASILY!

"Okay...fine I'll make him fall in love with me and then die at the right time"

Professor looked pleased and flashed one of this kindest smiles at me "Very well then." He paused and looked back at the letter "As you don't have your parents right now, I am going to your godfather and if anyone asks about your parents, you will say that Grindelwald killed them." I nodded. "I'll help you with your school supplies and I'll talk with Professor Dippet about your admission, and until then you should sit in my chamber." I nodded once again and he left the room.