Chapter24- A Damn Book

Please vote and comment

A/n this is the notebook ☝

I rushed to Dumbledore's office as soon as I got out of the Room of Requirements. Luckily when I knocked at his chamber's door, he opened it himself.

"Y/n, What's the matter ?" He said as I made my way in. "I need an old notebook." I demanded.

And instead of asking further questions he started searching his drawers and thankfully he finds a notebook with a dark brown leather cover which looks quite old. "Here." He said handing me the notebook. "Thanks." I smiled "And everything is going according to plan." I said it almost like a whisper, afraid that someone would hear. "Don't worry, you can always reverse time if you need to." He said as I left the chamber. Now I need to go to the common room to go to my dorm and fill the notebook with all the necessary information. 

But as I step in the common room I see Tom sitting on a sofa, everyone else standing and Elizabeth crying and yelling at Tom. Poor Tom I know he hates this. Seeing me enter everyone shifts their gaze at me and so does Elizabeth.

"YOU! YOU FILTHY THIEF" she storms towards me. "Are you alright Elizabeth ?"

I ask. "YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME AND YOU ARE ACTING INNOCENT NOW!!" "Wha-"

Before I could ask anymore questions Elizabeth charges with all her speed sprinting towards me to attack. Realizing this I step out of her path faster than I thought was possible, making her hit the wall behind me and she drops to the ground screaming in pain. She screams louder than what is needed, probably to show off. Rosier and Avery rush to help her, others stood still at their places gasping. I didn't even realize I was grinning so wickedly after she fell.

Rosier helps her get up. I almost laugh seeing her nose bleeding but stop myself. "We need to take her to the hospital wing." Avery says to Rosier. Although she can walk and only her nose is hurt, she had to be carried by Rosier and Avery. Ugh! The drama she does makes my skin crawl. I glance at Tom before leaving for my dorm, he gives me a proud smirk. I shut the door of my dorm as I enter and then take out the notebook.

This is what I write 

When he reads it he will finally understand that no one can be immortal, there will always be a loophole

When he reads it he will finally understand that no one can be immortal, there will always be a loophole. But this can either stop him from making Horcruxes or he might still make them but will protect it in the worst ways possible which will make it impossible to find and destroy them.

Well I've got nothing to worry about because I just need to delay the process until we get close enough and I kill him. Sometimes I wish things were different, I wish if he could feel love.

I wonder why I protected him from the Dementors.

What if I am falling for him?