The Deal (Chapter 7)

*Evening May 4, Ren's POV*

I reached Takemi's clinic, the strain in my legs was beginning to show as I was slowing down in my movements. My legs were shaking quite frequently but I kept pushing on for him. I hope I wasn't too late to help Y/N... I opened the door to Takemi's Clinic and carried Y/N into the office.

Takemi: Sorry, we are about to close the clinic for the night-

Ren: Doctor... Takemi I need your help..

Takemi: Oh my..! Ren? Who's that on your back?

Ren: He's a friend from school.. Something is badly wrong with him and you were the only person I could trust that could help him..so please take a look at him..!

Takemi stares at me for a moment then to him, she sighs as she was just about to head home for the night. But knowing her, she couldn't refuse to help someone in need, especially her guinea  pigs friend.

Takemi: Here, let's get him into my office, lets be quick..!

Ren: Thank you, Doctor..

Takemi: Don't get the wrong idea, it would be a shame on my name as a doctor to ignore his case..

She opened the door and I quickly got him onto the bed. Takemi quickly began to examine him, from her expressions and looks it didn't seem that he wasn't in good shape..

Takemi: His condition is very serious, what is his name?

Ren: It's Y/N L/N..

Takemi: What..? L/N..?

Ren: That's right. Why, do you know him?

Takemi: No, I don't..just wanted to confirm his name was all..

Questioning her answer, I had a feeling she wasn't telling me the full truth, regardless I need to trust her that she will aid him...

Ren: His condition Doctor..?

Takemi: Right.. Y/N is dealing with a lot of unknowns...my examination showed that his heart is weak as well as his longs. He seems to be having a hard time breathing for a long while and still has the problems now.. Not to mention any strain on his heart may prove to make him worse. His blood pressure is unnaturally low due to his heart being the way it is right now. Again I don't know how to explain such an unknown cause for his symptoms.. does he have any medications he may take?

Ren: Medication? I am not sure. I know he had recently just been discharged from a hospital due to a rare illness, I have his bag let me see if there is anything..

Takemi: Please do, any info I can gather can prove useful in treating him.

I had been carrying his bag as well as mine the entire time. Setting mine down on the floor I quickly began to search his bag. To my surprise, I was able to find a bottle of pills. Upon my own examination of the pills, it was nothing that I knew about, I quickly presented it to Takemi.

Ren: I found this, it's definitely prescribed to him.

Takemi: Let me see that...

Takemi took the bottle from me and quickly began to examine the pills and the label. She opened the bottle and placed a couple of pills in her hand. When she did, me and her had the same shocked expression when we saw them. The pills were oddly colored with a distinct description on each pill.