He's at Gregor's

AGATHA

"I'm home!" I said, throwing the doors of the castle open to find Sophie bounding down the stairs to greet me.

We hugged, and I felt glad that it was her and not my insanely annoying boyfriend, Tedros. He's been sleepwalking these past few months and I guess I should be worried but honestly I just want to kick him in the shins. I'm not surprised he didn't show up to meet me, he's probably staring at his reflection in the mirror, admiring his six pack. 

***

At dinner that evening, I noticed the absence of that blond guy - what's his name again? - Tedrick? Treedos? Whatever.

"Hey Sophie,"  I said, "Where's Tendrin?"

Sophie looked up. "Tedros?"

"Yeah, that's what I just said."

"Uhhh..." Sophie said, twirling a strand of hair.

She looked a bit guilty.

"He's, uh, just popped over to Gregor's Greengrocer's. I'm sure he'll be back soon!" she continued, with a nervous laugh.

"Ah, I see," I replied. I don't know what he would be doing at 8:30 in the evening at the grocer's, but do I care?

SOPHIE

Oh my god. Oh my god. What have I done?

It's not like I feel bad for killing Tedros - I'm sure the world is a much happier place without him, but when Aggie finds out she'll be inconsolable. She loves him so much. Almost as much as she loves me.

I can't tell her, what if she throws me out of the kingdom and hates me for the rest of her life? I guess he could stay at Gregor's Greengrocer's? I'm sure she won't notice! I'll just make up new excuses for where he is every time she asks! Problem solved!