Batman

Liam Imagine

"LEE-YUM!!!! DA-DA-DA-DUM" You yell the batman anthem as your boyfriend appears from the hall and jumps over the couch wearing his batman shirt and a blanket as a cape. You giggle as he barrel rolls right in front of you with a serious face and the "cape" covering him in true batman style.

"Impressive, but I can do better" you retort.

You two had been watching Batman The Animated Series and got so much into batman you both changed into your matching batman shirts and used capes as blankets. The TV was on pause as you two competed to see who would make the better batman.

You jump an impressive length off the couch right into a surprised Liam. He barely catches you since he was on the floor and you two tumble and roll. You end up on him and place either knee on the side of his waist as you straddle him. You bend down and kiss him.

"Am I the better batman?" You ask

"You better not stop every criminal like that. I might get jealous Y/n,"he playfully growls. You both get into a heated make out session and Liam gasps for air. You attack him with kisses. You run your fingers back and forth through his hair. You squeeze his strong biceps and kiss him passionately. He kisses you back and caresses your bum. He pulls you down while holding your neck in place. His wandering hands go under your shirt and travel up your back, around your waist, down to your bum, everywhere. He squeezes your thighs.

" Not in the living room Y/n.You'll be the death if me I swear," he moans trying to control his orgasm. Liam, the everlasting gentleman, refused to act out of line while at your house.

"Fine" you whisper your voice slightly deeper.

You drag him into your room and carry on where you left off. This time Liam let it go all the way. The batman series left forgotten as you two carried off in the bedroom.

~baby potatoes for Niall