7-🔞No Redemption🔞

Author POV

Jungkook knew he failed today as a Priest and the shock of his lifetime seeing lustful sin and pure evil in person. He wasn't expecting that, he wondered how can he show his face in front of God now, he feels like he's being judged for his dirty act of liking what he felt.

He wanted redemption and forgiveness for his sinful deeds, he didn't want to feel filthy yet he did because hot flashes of heavenly moans invaded his brain especially those eyes.

They just spelled sex, lust and desire ones he would lose control over and just with the most minimum thought his dick reacted. He was living his own personal hell and he couldn't love the devil that's impossible. All his heart tells him is to fight against it.

Evil must be vanquished in a hard battle and not in an easy fight, it's not the way you do things in the battle against good or evil, sometimes it's a never-ending war until death just like that Priest that gave his life to save Jungkook.

It's all he thinks about, that man's sacrifice and that wherever he is watching he must see him like a complete loser right now. He didn't want anyone to see him so if any case that thing wanted to show up tonight, he won't be in his room but downstairs praying in the chapel.

He'll pray and pray until he falls asleep thinking it's going to be all that simple, well it don't matter where he is Jimin will find him and his soul will slowly get putrid, filthy and full of a lustful fire that he will commit every sin blindly.

Jungkook took another cold shower trying to get the heat off his body and to make his dick stop reacting he's got a big dick and in that cloak it will be quite noticeable if it's erected, he just might have to strap his dick onto his thigh.

The church bells hit 12am it was best at this time to creep downstairs that nobody was around and that he had clearance now since he was a priest.

He looked around to see the coast was clear and nothing could be heard, so he walked downstairs with his rosary and bible in hand to bend knee in the chapel it was a small place with a diminutive alter and some chairs with knee cushions to pray on.

Jungkook closed it quietly, almost bathed in holy water and kneeled taking his rosary and saying some prayers before opening his bible. As soon as he started mumbling the chapel door flew open with a sudden wind it blew out all the white candles in the alter.

It gave Jungkook chills immediately, he closed the door looking everywhere and suddenly seeing a reflection of himself his face bathed in blood, he smeared it everywhere panicking that the only thing he put on his face was holy water. He checked it and the vase was full of blood, he knew this was a trick,

"Stop it! In the name of God I order you to leave!!!" Jungkook yelled in an authoritative voice pointing his cross but it got hot like a burning coal he dropped it on the floor. He looked over to see now the holy water was clear and his face was clean so where his holy garments.

He knew the devil was playing tricks on him because he's a trickster, he's the deceiver, the Prince of Lies and of Temptation. Jungkook quickly got his bible to read passages for any unholy presence but when he opened it all was blank, every page.

Jungkook breathed in deeply looking up the alter and religious figures he just closed his eyes to pray, it's the only weapon he has because all others have failed.

"Do you really think you going to defeat me that way? Those are just empty words Father Jeon! They don't mean shit! I rule over your mind and you want me real bad" Jimin whispered in his ear giving it a quick lick.