18-🔞Filthy Sinfulness 🔞

‼️Warning Explicit Dialogue and Smut‼️

Author POV

Jimin was immersed in his hot sex session with Jungkook, riding his thick cock and sloppy tongue kissing, while both moaned in each mouths, sucking each other's hot breath.

However in that hot mess that was going on, Jimin sensed a visitor with extraordinary powers was here in his establishment. The devil is a wise supreme being so no one can come and take him off guard.

He sees everything, knows everything and knows that person downstairs is here to take away Jungkook, something he's not going to permit. He's his kind, a servant of God born in this world with a purpose while Jimin's purpose is the destroy and eliminate those type of people.

Downstairs in the club, people who had supernatural powers were gifted with premonition and how to communicate telepathically with their master, leader and lord which is Jimin.

So they were already warned to dissapear and leave the humans behind, since they possessed they'll fight him off while, he puts Jungkook in a deep spell into darkness, more like into sinful erotic pleasure land.

One where getting his cock squeezed in a tight hole is all he cares about and no incantation or no holy power can break him free, his soul is owned right now. However Taehyung is not ready for what he's going to encounter even if he is all powerful, his faithfulness will be tested to the limit.

He finished his cigarette throwing on the ground, then taking out his special weapon to deal with these demonic entities. He can say he's half excited and half scared to meet the devil in person. To finally see who he's been searching for, the mission in his life to cast the devil back to hell.

Then take Jungkook with him because he's like him, chosen for a purpose yet, he'll soon see things are not as easy as he might think they are.

Taehyung gave a ferocious kick, busting the door open to find it eerily quiet, he heard commotion not too long ago, he knew they dissapeared but did wonder how did they know he would bust open that door since he supposedly has his thoughts guarded to not get invaded.

Yet he still don't get he's dealing with the devil himself, the all powerful Master of the dark lands, especially of the sinners.

"You're a little pervert aren't you? You hide under his almighty power but in reality your soul is filled with pure filth, you know what I'm talking about"

Taehyung turned his head to all corners trying to find the voice, but suddenly people hidden charged at him running, attacking him with everything they could grab.

He was prepared and immediately, fired his sanctified bullets, anyone under the influence of demonic possession was pulverized into black dust.

"Clever!!! But those things won't work on me, why don't you try harder, after you finish meet me upstairs I'll be more than willing to give you what you might be looking for" Jimin whispered into the air, seductively, it echoed in all places, his voice like a sweet poison that invades your brain, that you almost want to give up immediately.

Taehyung knew he was being tempted so he could fall weak but he's fought this kind of power all the time or so he thinks and he tried to fight off any type of seduction or trickery the devil always uses.

"You're no different from the others!! I'll banish you to hell again and take back what rightfully belongs on the side of God not as your sex toy or bitch!" Taehyung shouted confidently as he blew everyone's head off.