19-🔞Fallen Angel Warrior🔞

Author POV

Jungkook woke up startled like he had being in a very dark dream, it's like he felt it but couldn't see it. He's sure that he felt the beautiful body he was possessed with in his arms, yet he wasn't there anymore so he felt empty.

He heard nearby moaning but couldn't see anything the room was pitch black, it caused him dread because he couldn't find to turn on a light. The moaning was driving him insane since it sounded like the beautiful devil he was missing.

Well it was Jimin rocking his hips fiercely on Taehyung's dick, while his mouth and arms were secured tightly with rope. The devil wasn't going to resist stripping the celibacy of a servant of God.

He wanted this supposedly warrior of the heavens to give into sin and darkness, to feel dirty and filthy with carnal pleasure. Jimin's has squeezed Taehyung's cum out so much that he's cried.

Taehyung has broken one holy vow and it's just the first, its how he knows to take Jungkook out of the devil's grip won't be such an easy task right now, not with this form of devil.

A beautiful, young, sinful man with a perfect body and face that was carved by the gods of the heavens above. A perfect specimen to worship and adore, especially want to stay glued to the warm tightness everyone's addicted to.

Jimin turned on the lights slightly and Jungkook blinked a few times, seeing what he thought was two people having sex but them rubbed his eyes and just saw a naked man thrown on the floor with a noticeable hard on hyperventilating like crazy, his hands weren't tied up anymore or was his mouth.

"What the hell is this! Why you naked in my room!?" Jungkook asked indignantly, it's when he fully saw himself that he was naked too, with a noticeable hard on also, one as hard as a pole.

He turned away embarrassed and took some sheets, then threw a pillow to Taehyung to cover himself up because he didn't want to keep seeing his junk either.

Taehyung tried to catch his energy and hold in his agony of how bad its to stay with the craving of sex for the first time, then worst of all he fucked somebody. He felt filthy but at the same time the feeling blew his mind so much, that he wants more yet he can't get distracted or he won't complete his important mission.

"Jungkook please! Hear me out! I'm here to take you to the elders, you're not well! If you don't come I think you might die or something worst become a human slave! Your purpose is a bigger one that you are wasting away" Taehyung pleaded but it went to deaf ears.

"I've renounced to God and my heart belongs to someone else!"

"Didn't you just see I was getting forced onto by the thing, that beautiful man is the devil! He took my sacred oath to God! He desecrated me!" Taehyung yelled trying to knock some sense into Jungkook however it was useless.

"He's mine and doesn't go having sex with everyone!" Jungkook answered being completely naive that he's the devil's only one, it made Taehyung burst out laughing in a mocking way seeing this man insane and it's worst than he thought.

"Are you fucking blind! He seduces everyone to his will then, they become his bitch and puppet!"

"I said no! I'm not leaving! I don't care what you say!" Jungkook answered carelessly looking for something to wear, yet Taehyung wasn't going to have it, he got up quickly and took the first thing he could find and bashed Jungkook's head with it.

"Not going your way, than we'll go on my terms!" Taehyung grumbled looking through drawers finding clothes to put on, however he's not going to get very far, someone is watching while being away.