12-🔞Losing Sanity🔞

Author POV

After Jungkook found courage to finish the mass, he left feeling humiliated like never before he couldn't do confessions or talk to anyone after the perverse act that was done to him in public.

The priests or church staff didnt even ask him what was wrong they let him be, as he dragged himself up to his room. He wondered will he be able to carry out his service to the church with these vile acts he's doing in front of God.

It's evident he can't be the same anymore with the devil appearing surprisingly where ever he wants and making him do such degenerate and repugnant things in a holy place or in front of people.

He couldn't say anything unless it was to Seokjin and he felt ashamed talking about it also so he kept shut not knowing he's in on the whole thing. So there was nothing else but to talk to God the one that's supposedly hearing everything we plead for.

"If you have some purpose for me then show it but don't let me drown in misery! Am I a fighter!? Show me I have some inner strength to combat this fiend who's got a hold on me!! If not then at least tell me to not even try to" Jungkook prayed yet he doesn't know things don't work that way.

Life is a delicate balance you either lucky or unlucky and sometimes no matter how hard you pray, your prayers will not be heard and sadly you are alone to solve your own problems.

"What will it take for you to understand you're meaningless to that man! You're pure shit and you're not a clean holy soul like before, you've violated your sanctity not to mention your celibacy"

"It's your fault I'm like this and I did all those things!!! I never wanted to! " Jungkook spat angrily at no one.

He shook his head looking everywhere, seeing he was alone Jungkook thought he's losing his mind already and if this keeps on they might lock him up in the mental asylum for erratic behavior.

He threw his head back closing his eyes suddenly thinking about Jimin especially the way his mouth sucked him off, it made his cock twitch quickly.

"Stop it!!" Jungkook yelled but there was nothing or anyone, not even a creak on the floors or the crosses all was still quiet.

The image of Jimin's perfect ass bouncing on his cock invaded his thoughts, it made him groan to his dick being so stiff it was bending in two inside his pants.

"No! I don't want you!!" Jungkook groaned holding his head while cock was throbbing painfully, it was truly agonizing denying sexual desires then the images were burned in his brain.

How could he control himself to such sinful tempting memories that possessed his body like it was liquid flame passing through his veins. Jungkook came to the conclusion that he's totally fucked and that his prayer is obviously not being heard.

"If you was here I would definitely be fucking my cock into that tight hole!!" Jungkook growled then he covered his mouth for cursing and saying such lewd things out loud.

"I'm sorry God please forgive me!! I'm losing myself! My faith and heart have been corrupted! Please save me!!"

A sudden low echoing laugh invaded the silence in the room, then it got louder until Jimin appeared on top of Jungkook holding him down to the bed.

"Such a fucking fool!! God is not going to save you! I told you you're mine! You want to keep on trying talking to him! He's not hearing you for shit! So no matter how hard you beg or plead you're worthless!!"

"I'm the only one who loves you truly Father Jeon tell me is my horny priest aching for my tight little hole mhmm?" Jimin teased standing up and taking off his clothes leaving his beautiful body exposed.

He turned around swaying his hips while Jungkook was hypnotized breaking a sweat more like a burning desireful heat that overtook his skin.

"You are here to make me lose my mind! Is this what I'll always be! A sinner!!  I want to be a priest and share with the world the holy word!!"

"Your words aren't holy but unholy Father Jeon! You're stained and tainted inside by sin! Lust and greed accompany your heart! You wish to possess what you can't have because you're filthy! You will never be the Priest you dream about!!"

"You can try and everyone around you will just die! I'll burn everyone in your face! Break their bones like they made of sticks! Crack their skulls with my bare hands! Bathe in their blood and eat their hearts out!! Tell me do you want that!!! I'll give you the best show in the world of just what I can do!!!" Jimin said menacingly grabbing Jungkook by the neck.

"No! Please those things are horrendous!!!"

"Then be a good boy and use your cock because it's the only thing that will save you and those around you! By satisfying me with what I want!" Jimin demanded grabbing fists of Jungkook's hair than pulling him up to his lips.

When you at the mercy of the devil you better do what he says and if he wants dick, just give it to him especially if it's a beautiful stunning man like this.

Jungkook felt the way that tongue swirled with his just like it swirled on his dick, it got him painfully harder in seconds and he did want to fuck the life out of this sinful sexy man.

"Go ahead my sexy priest I want to see you try" Jimin teased getting on all fours swaying side to side his perfect ass with his pink hole on display.

It's Jungkook's second day and he's a failure again to falling into temptation. He realizes he's weak and he wants that pretty hole on his tongue, licking it and tongue fucking it then wrecking it out with his cock.

There was nothing to hold back to anymore but give in to carnal sin, let his desires take over while the church goes to hell, those were his thoughts.

He then shook his head, that those thoughts cannot  be yet who is he kidding it's not God anymore who he's respecting but the other Lord the one of sin, violence and darkness.

It's a fight with himself and his mind breaking to fighting with his inner desires Jungkook again fell into the sinful man and just shoved his tongue inside the pink hole.

"Ah! Ngh! So good Father Jeon!" Jimin moaned loving that tongue deep inside slurping his ass hungrily.

It wouldn't be long until Jungkook realizes he's the devil bitch stuck to a leash it's what he commands and he'll follow. If this what it takes to save people then his job or purpose is to use his cock.

It's a holy tool now to keep the devil at bay and his wrath controlled, then he'll fulfill his duty with pleasure.

After tongue fucking the tight hole he shoved his cock in and fucked it like a beast gripping Jimin's blonde hair in his fists, yanking his head back thrusting violently into his ass.

"This what you want!! I'll rip your ass apart if necessary!! Fuck your tight hole to see if I can pierce your pelvis you hellish fiend!!" Jungkook growled practically digging his nails in Jimin's shoulder as he rocked him fiercely on his cock.

"Ah! Yes Father Jeon! Fuck me as hard as you can! Destroy me with your thick cock!!!" Jimin moaned loving to be treated like an animal, he can't feel pain just pleasure through his veins to his prostate being pounded brutally hard into.

Jungkook received some strength somewhere to fuck Jimin so forceful the bed wasn't going to hold much longer. Again everything started going to hell to the devil receiving pleasure.

Though this time Father Jeon had a vision of clarity that just maybe he's been put in this situation to give the devil what he wants and control the evil he will do to others. He's the only one that can tame him with his cock it's either that he thought or he's just losing his mind already one or both.