"𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦"

"I'M SORRY!"

She couldn't believe it

She couldn't believe it. She was finally away from home.

She's been dreaming for this moment since the day she turned twelve. A whole twelve years she waited until she ran away. She couldn't wait any longer so she booked the tickets, sold her place and left without taking anything but her purse with a half empty pack of cigarettes.

The twenty-four year old stretched her arms up into the arm as she stood in front of the airport with her back facing it. "Feels nice to be away..!" she mumbled in her mother's tongue before taking her phone out and reading the address that was sent to her.

She was soon going to the place she was renting out, wanting to get there eagerly as she immediately called for a taxi. The girl was ready to finally be alone by herself after years of having someone breathing down her neck every second.

"What to do first.." she scrolled on her phone, checking what places she would like to visit as the taxi car pulled up in front of her. She quickly got in and told the driver where she was heading.

She made it to her home, finding the key to the door as the owner told her. She turned the knob and pushed her way inside the house. It was oddly quiet, but after all it was just her staying there.

After a long ride, she was aching to lay down so she found herself walking around the pretty house and soon found herself a bedroom. Surprisingly, the bedroom door was already opened, but she didn't pay much mind to it.

"Who are you?!"

"Oh my fucking god?!"

She immediately threw a pillow at the voice before guarding herself behind the bed. "I'm Benji! Who are you?!" she said, holding a pillow above her head as she watched the man stare back at her. "The owner of this house?! Now how'd you even get in— that doesn't even seem like your name!"

"It's a nickname! Why would I give you my real name?!" the two were almost yelling at each other. "And I literally just started renting this place, see!" she then gave up and handed the pretty man her phone as he sighed. "I'm going to kill him." she heard him mumble.

"Look i'm sorry for coming in, i'll leave—"

"It's fine. I'm pretty sure you already spent your money..just take the room across the hall." he said in a low tone. "I'm sure I can just go, it seems like you really weren't expecting me at all. I don't want to intrude."

"Really, it's fine. I was already going to ask someone to live with me, so it's fine." she saw that he gave a nervous smile before she slowly nodded her head. "Where are your things?" he asked her, seeing that she had nothing but a purse.

"Probably burnt into ashes by now." she said, looking around the plain bedroom before meeting his confused eyes. "Huh."

"Oh! I burnt all my stuff!" she said with a proud smile on her face. "Huh?! Do I even want to bother asking why?" his eyes were now wide as she laughed at his reaction. "I'll give a short explanation if you'd like!" she smiled at him.

"Maybe..later."

"Alright." she chuckled, soon making her way out the room before stopping herself and turning back around. "I'm Benjakalyani, but Kalyani is fine." she said to him. "Are you thai as well?" he asked her as her eyes lit up. "Yes I am! Are you?"

"I am. I'm Chittaphon, but Ten is fine."

She smiled at the fact that he had given her his name. She nodded her head and exited out the room, turning on her heel before stepping into her now new room. Once she hit the bed, a thought had came into her mind. "I should've asked for his number."

NEW MESSAGE!

CHITTAPHONexplain to me why a womancame into my house yangyang

CHITTAPHON
explain to me why a woman
came into my house yangyang

YANGYANG
YOU GOT YOURSELF A ROOMIE
AND SHES A GIRRLLLL

YANGYANG
is she cute ;)))

CHITTAPHON
THATS BESIDES THE POINT

CHITTAPHON
I WAS NOT EXPECTING A NEW
ROOMMATE NOW

YANGYANG
if you dont want her then just
send her to me

CHITTAPHON
im not like that plus it kinda seems
like she was willing to sleep anywhere
and it was kinda worrying

YANGYANG
so nice of you ten <333

YANGYANG
im about to come over ;)

CHITTAPHON
NO? STAY WHERE YOU ARE

YANGYANG
UGH FINE

YANGYANG UGH FINE