"𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘴"

"JUST FOR YOU."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Kalyani and Taeyong were going over some of the tattoo designs that were in the provided books in their parlor as the door opened.

The two shot their heads up at the sudden noise, seeing a familiar someone as he looked around for her. He then met her eyes and immediately smiled. Taeyong glanced over to her then to him, wondering when and how the two got close.

"Sicheng, what are you doing here?" she asks him, closing the book as Taeyong took his chance and left the two alone. "Visiting you. I wanted to see what you were up to." Sicheng said, smiling as he sat on the chair in front of her.

"That's sweet of you. Shouldn't you be at work though?" she chuckles while he nodded his head. "I'm on my lunch break right now, but that's not what matters." he said, smiling before handing her a small rose petals. "Just for you." She wondered what happened to the rest of the flower, but she then realized that the petals were shaped as hearts.

"I accidentally pulled one out and I saw that they looked like hearts and I sort of started pealing the petals all off." Sicheng explained, hearing her laugh to his explanation as the rose petals. Kalyani then looked at him before taking hold of one of the petals, feeling its soft barrier in between her fingers.

"Soft right?" he then copied her as she hummed. "Very. Where'd you get them?" Kalyani then placed the petal back down. "I grew them, I like growing flowers as a small hobby. Keeps me on track of time, especially watering them and taking care of them."

"So unexpected yet so expected of you. I love it. Can I see it one day?"

"Of course! You can come anytime! Just give me a heads up so I can make sure my place is clean. Lately Ten had been dropping Leon and Louis off with me since he's been out so much." Sicheng said, playing with the rose petals as she nodded her head. "I got you." Kalyani chuckled.

"Those two cats are my favorites. They remind me of mine from back home." Kalyani said, watching Sicheng tilt his head. "You had cats before?" he asked her. "I did, I had two. They live with their other owner now though."

"Do you miss them?"

"Oh I definitely do, but things happen." she shrugged her shoulders as he watched her roll her chair over to her setup to get a pen and come back to him. "Hand." Kalyani said, holding out hers before he laid his hand on top of hers.

Sicheng then watched as she drew a small cat inside a heart on his palm. He smiled at the sudden drawing, finding it cute as his eyes roamed over to her face.

"So cute."

"Very cute."

KUNi felt like this was necessary

KUN
i felt like this was necessary

CHITTAPHON
i actually can not believe you did
this

KALYANI
omg im a mom

CHITTAPHON
please stop.

KALYANI
kun i dont think he likes this

SICHENG
he's such a loser.

SICHENG
ten, do you not love your
children

CHITTAPHON
i do not want to be sharing
my children.

KALYANI
we live together so YOU
HAVE TO share

SICHENG
you even drop the kids
off at my place while you
go to work

KUN
you even ask if i want to
babysit them while youre
out

KALYANI
seems like we all have custody
of the children chittaphon

CHITTAPHON
omg why are you guys
talking about louis and
leon as if they're real
children

KUN
shhh!! they'll hear you!

CHITTAPHON
what world do i live in

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.