"𝘰𝘩 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭"

"YOU'RE PERFECT AS IS."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Kalyani giggled, feeling ticklish after his fingers grazed against her skin.

She laid her head to the side, his face in the crook of her neck while he placed kisses on her soft skin. The sunlight peeked through his blinds, streaks of sun-rays shining into his room and beaming onto his back.

Ten smiled upon hearing her, grinning uncontrollably before shutting her up with his lips. His hand moved up towards her cheek, holding her with such delicacy like ever before. She could feel her skin warm up, wrapping her arms around his neck as her fingers twirled around his hair.

"I'm hungry..!"

"Well I guess you have to wait."

"Bummer.." she mumbled, kissing him with no intention to stop. Ten chuckled at her eagerness, pulling away from Kalyani, meeting eyes with her sore lips before running his thumb against them. Her gaze averted up to him as she saw the playful smirk on his lips.

"Kidding, let's go eat." Ten then pulled her up by her hands as she smiled widely at his words. "I was going to leave you anyways." Kalyani said, laughing while he rolled eyes. "I wouldn't even let you leave the room." uttered Ten, leaving the bed as she grabbed his shirt before he could.

"Kalyani."

"Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul. Hm."

"Oh so we're doing full names? Okay, Benjakalyani Chaichana. Hm."

The two stared at each other, crossing arms as Kalyani bit her bottom lip, preventing herself from laughing as Ten copied her. "Can we go eat?" she asked him, watching him break. "Yeah, let's go Benjiii."

"Oh my god— please don't call me that."

"Too late."

KALYANI

KALYANI

YUTAyou get it

YUTA
you get it

KALYANI
im

KALYANI
im wifing him up

JOHNNY
genuinely can't tell if
you're joking or not

KALYANI
me neither

KALYANI
never expected this from
moving away from home

TAEYONG
you guys would be cute!

YUTA
THATS NOT TAEYONG

JOHNNY
THATS

TAEYONG
its doyoung! he left his phone
out so im snooping

KALYANI
hi doyoung!

TAEYONG
hi "sissy yani" 😊

KALYANI
my heart.

YUTA
AWEEE THATS SO CUTE

KALYANI
what do you guys have me as

JOHNNY
"tall little sis"

YUTA
"young yani"

JOHNNY
and us? 🤨

KALYANI
johnny - "john john"
yuta - "yuyu"
taeyong - "protective tyong"

TAEYONG
im loving this

YUTA
you're so different from
taeyong, doyoung

JOHNNY
a breath of fresh air

KALYANI
taeyong is nice☹️

YUTA
"NO STAY AWAY FROM
HIM" girl.

KALYANI
i've never had that before so
it feels nice to know someone
cares ☹️

TAEYONG
im going to adopt you

YUTA
she's two years younger
than you

TAEYONG
do you hate to see me fail
yuta

JOHNNY
yes

YUTA
yes

SICHENGhiiii kalyaniii

SICHENG
hiiii kalyaniii

KALYANI
hiiii sichenggg

SICHENG
what are you up to?

KALYANI
well im with chittaphon rn

KALYANI
why?

SICHENG
awww okayyy

SICHENG
i wanted to hang out but i
see he already beat me to it

SICHENG
tell him i said hi

KALYANI
i will!! we can always hang
out tmr!

SICHENG
i gotta work all day tmr 😞

SICHENG
another time though! :)

Before she could respond, Ten took her phone away and tucked it inside his pocket.

Kalyani gave him a small pout before sipping on her drink. She then noticed herself in the mirror, staring at her long hair. "Should I cut it..?" she asked herself, not paying attention to where he was staring at.

"You're perfect as is.."

"Huh? Did you say something?"

"Hm? No, did you?" Ten glanced at her, watching the thai woman stared at the length of her black hair, wondering deeply if she should cut it. His stare on her went unnoticed by her. How his eyes stayed on her eyes then to her lips then to the purple mark that was hiding just barely, beneath her shirt.

Kalyani then lowered her gaze towards him, not flinching at the sudden eye contact. Instead, she gave him a short smile which made him immediately look away. She ran her fingers through her soft locs, shaking her head just slightly as her hair fell over her chest.

He took a quick peek at her before looking away.

"Oh girl..you're dangerous for me.."

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.