"𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦"

"FINALLY! A YEAR CLOSER
TO GETTING MY LIFE TOGETHER"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

JENOHAAAAPPPYYYBIRRERTHDAAAATTT

JENO
HAAAAPPPYYY
BIRRERTHDAAAATTT

HAECHAN
TOOO MEEEEE

KALYANI
happy birthday haechan 😊

SUNGCHAN
HAPPY BARF DAY

XIAOJUN
HAPPY BIRTH DAY

HAECHAN
THANKS.

JOHNNY
WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING
TO DO

HAECHAN
well

HAECHAN
i thought we could celebrate at
johnny's with everyone 😊

JOHNNY
ooo OKAAYY

JOHNNY
let me just tell taeyong and yuta

JENO
partay partaaaayyy

YANGYANG
paaarrtaaaaaayyy

HAECHAN
OH YEAH BIRTHDAY PARTY

The group entered the house, holding bags of gifts for their precious friend.

Haechan immediately smiled once he saw the sight of his friends coming in. Yunseo ran over to Kalyani with a bright smile plastered on her lips. Just by the way she seemed, she knew something was up, especially by the way Ten was looking at her.

"Oh you guys are definitely together..!" Yunseo whispered to the girl, earning a small nod in return. Kalyani held Haechan's birthday bag in between her fingers, passing it over to the birthday boy as he smiled widely.

"Thank you Kayla."

"Kalyani."

"Your name is Kayla for now.."

The two shared a laugh before walking with the rest of the group to the back yard where everything was set up. Ten could peep the genuine smile plastered on Kalyani's face, knowing that she finally feels like she's had a taste of home.

Johnny and Yuta immediately made their way to the newly couple, giving them teasing looks as Ten attempted to push the two away. "You're making yourself look even more guilty." Yuta smirked, poking Ten's arm repeatedly.

"Oh shut up." Ten chuckled, his arm slowly snaking around Kalyani's torso. Johnny and Yuta both gave each other a look as Taeyong gasped at the sight. "When. How. Why. What. Where." he said, pointing at the two as Kun laughed.

"I knew it." Kun said, earning looks from Ten and Kalyani. "My parents." Sungchan mumbled, hugging the two from behind. "Please refrain from sub-staining this topic on my birthday!" Haechan said, staring at his friends with squinted eyes as they all laughed.

"I'm kidding, i'm happy for you two." Haechan soon walked towards them, bringing them into a hug. "Is everyone here now?" Jeno asked, Mark glancing over his shoulder before backing up and setting the cake on the table, lighting the candles.

"Yes, everyone's here!"

"Haechan, close your eyes!" Xiaojun said, earning a glare from the boy before he closed his eyes. Yangyang helped Mark with the cake as Xiaojun and Jeno led the way for Haechan. Yunseo held her phone out to record as Kun and Sicheng did the same.

"Happy Birthday to youu!" Yuta started off, the rest joining with him. "Happy Birthday to you!" Haechan chuckled, opening his eyes as he found himself surrounded by his close friends he's known over the years.

Kalyani smiled unknowingly, feeling a sense of warmth building up inside her. All she ever wanted to be with people who cared about her, even if it was at another occasion or just even hanging out with them. Ten laid his chin on her shoulder, all watching as Haechan blew out his candles.

"What'd you wish for?" Johnny asked him, awaiting for his answer as they watched him hum, acting as if he didn't have what he already wanted. "What more can I wish for?" Haechan smiled, earning teasing remarks from all of them as Taeyong pulled him into a hug.

"Finally! A year closer to getting my life together!"

"Hyuck, you might wanna count more years..!"

The group all laughed at the interaction. Kalyani could feel her heart tug. Never more had she felt content in her life. It was then when she made the right choice. Kalyani felt Ten place a kiss on her cheek, hearing Yunseo awe at the loving scene.

"Is this what it feels like to be happy?"

Ten chuckled at her question, turning her around so Kalyani could face him. He placed both hands on her cheeks, squishing her face as a smile was plastered on her lips. "I feel happy." she mumbled, tearing up from joy as he wiped the tears away with his thumbs.

"I'm happy you feel happy."

Moving away from home was something she should've done a long time ago.

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.
the end to this book <3
i hope everyone enjoyed
it, thank you to those who
commented, voted and
most importantly spent the
time to read it <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 • 𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘦 🎉