1.

Jang Wonyoungs POV:

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone!" My manager says, coming into our dorm room. "Annyeonhaseyo!" We all say, greeting back. "Ah, Unnie! What brings you here such late at night?" Gaeul inquires, making gestures for her to come in. "I'm not going to stay for long. Na PD recently asked us if any of you would like to help out with the HYBE picnic." She said. "They fell short on staff, they need 3 more to help with general organization." "I see," Yujin said, thinking. "Well then, Wonyoung, Gaeul, and Rei? How about you three? Both me and Liz will be down at the studio, and Leesoo has an interview." Yujin suggests as the other agrees. "Alright then, it's settled." Our manager says, taking out her phone and writing an email. "Gaeul, Rei, Wonyoung, I'll see you tomorrow at 8. We'll get you guys ready and then head off." Us three nod. "Sorry for bothering you guys, annyeonghi jumuseyo!" Our manager says, bowing and closing the door.  

"So cool! You guys will be able to meet Le Sserafim and Fromis9!" Leesoo says excitedly. "Make sure you take a lot of pictures, OK?!" I pat her head. "Of course, we will," I say, smiling. "Alrighty then, since tomorrow is an exciting day for all of us, let's go to sleep," Yujin says, as we all say good night to each other.

He'll be at the HYBE picnic, won't he?

The next day

My "alarm clocks" shout in my ear at 6 in the morning. "WAKE UP WONYOUNG!" Gaeul says, and I feel Rei climbing onto my bed. She proceeds to start jumping as she sings "IT SO FLY DAY FLY DAY HYBE PICNIC, MAYONAKA NO HITOGOMI NI!" I swat them both away. "Yahh! I'm awake!" I exclaimed, getting up. I rub my eyes and yawn. Both Gaeul and Rei are in my face now, both still in their pajamas. Rei's hair is all over the place. "Haha, your hair." I chuckle, stretching and yawning again as Rei scoffs. "Like yours in any better." "Couldn't be me," Gaeul says, flipping her short hair. "C'mon! We're going to the Hybe picnic today, remember?!" Rei says, clearly excited. "You'll see your 'kku!" Gaeul whispers in my ear. I slap her playfully as she giggles. "You and your fantasies," I grumble. "Do you see how he ignores me during award shows? What are the odds we'll even talk." "Awww, he's probably just ignoring dating rumors, you know how anything is a scandal now these days," Rei says, squishing my cheeks, and I realize I'm pouting. "C'mon let's get ready," Gaeul says, grabbing my arm and pulling me. "Aiyaaa, your so heavy! Rei help me pull our big baby out of bed." Rei grabs my other arm as they pull me out of my bed. "Nooooo," I whine, trying to grab onto the covers.

"Ah great, it seems that you guys are all ready!" Our manager exclaims, smiling. We all wore casual clothes today, Gaeul in white sweatpants and a white crop top, which had an autumn leaf on it. A black cap covered her bedhead. Rei's hairs were in two low pigtails, she wore black shorts and an oversized tee that read in Japanese "A Rei of sunshine." I wore denim shorts and a plain football jacket that had a penguin embroidered in the top left corner over a black t-shirt. My hair was in a high ponytail. We all brought our bags containing the bare necessities. Filming would start at 9:30 and end at 6:30. "We'll go meet up with Na PD and the rest of the staff in Yeoju, they are already aware that you will be there. You girls will be spending the morning preparing their Red-Hybe Green-Hybe game, and the relay. You will get to watch the random dance." Our manager explains, handing each of us a schedule. We head outside the building and into the car. Our manager takes the wheel, Gaeul in the front seat, getting directions on her phone, and me and Rei at the back. "It's actually quite nice, not busying myself with idol work." I say, relaxing into the car seat. "Today we're just Naoi Rei, Jang Wonyoung, and Kim Ga Eul." Rei says, as she also gets comfortable. 

"We've arrived." Said our manager, parking. Once she does, we hop out and strech. There were staff rushing to get things out. "Lets follow them." Gaeul says and we agree, following them. We were met by a empty field, with tents being set up. It seemed like everyone had already arrived. "Ah, I've spotted Na PD, lets go talk to him." Our manager points to the recgonizable man, wearing his signature green bucket hat. We walk to him, greeting the staff as we go. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" We greet PD Nim as he greets us back. "Thank you so much for helping us out today." PD Nim says. He hands us necklaces with our staff cards. "There isn't much you can do now, but you can see if they need help assembling the tents." He points over to the tents being built. "Alrighty!" Rei exclaims, hurrying to go over and help as we follow her. "Rei, slow down!" Gaeul shouts, as we both run to catch up.

"Can we help in any matter?" Gaeul inquires, the two staff members looking up from their work. Their eyes widended when the read out staffcards. "Annyeonghaseyo! I thought they were playing tricks on us when they said three members from IVE would be joining out crew today." One of the staff member say, and I smile. "We're not IVE members today, we're just ordinary staff." I say. "Well, it would be nice for some assistance." The other staff member says as we all start getting to work.

AN: 958 words! (Not including this) Hello Jangkku fans! I personally adore this ship so here I am! This is not edited so please excuse any mistakes, English is not my first language TwT, expect an update soon!!