5.

Park Sunghoon POV:

"Wake up Sunghoon," Jay says, pulling my covers off. He opens the blinds, sunshine blaring into the room. I feel him walk around my room. "Ne Sunghoon?" He asks "Yeah?" I reply, half awake. "What's up with this black coat lying around?" He questions. "Huh? Black coat?" I turn to see what he was talking about.

Wait...

No, no, no I actually didn't do that. I spring up immediately and check my messages. The most recent person I've messaged is.

Jang Wonyoung

I immediately click on her contact and scroll, reading the messages from the past night. I thought I was dreaming! AND, I ASK HER ON A DATE. Jay could clearly see my dismay as he asks me "Um... Sunghoon, are you ok?" I don't reply, still in disbelief. I reread the messages over and over again, I don't dare to open the picture she sent me. I feel a jaw drop on my shoulder as I turn to see Jay reading my messages. I quickly close my phone, and he faces to look at me. "PARK SUNGHOON." He exclaims "YOU AND WONYOUNGS CONVERSATION LAST NIGHT-" I throw my covers over my head before he could continue, but he snatched them back. "You exclaim whatever you did with Wonyoung-sshi last night." He demands, and I sigh. "What happened with Wonyoung-sshi?" Sunoo randomly buts in the conversation, and I can see the whole group outside my door. I groan, falling back into my bed, pretending I'm asleep. "Oh no, you don't," Jay says in a stern voice, and they all start harassing me. "Stop, stop! OK, I'll tell you!" I say, surrendering as they all surround me, eager to hear the story. "It's just that Wonyoung accidentally liked and commented on my post and I teased her about it," I explain, and they all have unconvinced looks on their face. "And there was just a little bit of flirting," I add, but it still doesn't convince them. "Phone, now." They all say in unison, hands out for it. I sigh for the second time, and show them our conversation, leaving the pictures out of course. I watch their eyes pop out in disbelief. They look at the texts, and then at me. "YOU DID WHAT?!" Jake exclaims, shaking my shoulders. "I KNOW!' I respond back, I still didn't believe I was that brave last night.

"AND NOW YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH THE PARK SUNGHOON?!" Leeseo shouts, and I bury my face into my pillow in embarrassment. "Wonyoung... since when did you get so brave?" Liz asks me.  "I don't know, I just went with the heat of the situation and ended up like this mess!" I admitted, "Wonnie, did you even check our schedule for today?" Yujin questions and my eyes go wide. "Wait, no I didn't. Oh no.." I snatch my phone back and check the schedule our manager sent us. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding when I see there was nothing for this evening. "We have nothing major today. thankfully." I say, and everyone looks at each other. "Well then, we know what comes next," Gauel remarked.
"SHOPPING!" They all say in unison, and drag me out of my bed and get me ready to head to the mall.

"Oooo where should we head first?" Rei asks. Our company tried to rent out an entire mall, but another label beat us to it. So they decided to share it. We don't know who tho. We spent the whole car ride making up theories on who would join us. "Let's go dress shopping first," Yujin suggests, and we all seem to agree. "What type of dress?" I ask, and her eyes sparkle like she planned this long ago. "Since you were so bold last night, we have to do something bold. A tight red dress with black heels and that black coat that started your whole thing last night." She said dramatically, and I immediately shut her down. "No no, too bold," I reply, and she rolls her eyes. "Tell that to yourself last night." She remarks. "Let's check out Miu Miu first for some black heels!" Liz suggests, and everyone seems to agree as they drag me to the designer brands store.

"Ooh! Look it's you Wonyoung unnie!" Leeseo exclaims as we arrive, my face on one of the billboards. She runs up to a display. "Ahhh these loafers are so cute!" She turns to us with big puppy eyes. "Pleaseeee! They only cost 11 million won!" "Let's shop for what we originally came for," Gaeul says, and Leeseo sighs in disappointment. "Buttt, we'll consider it," Gaeul adds with a smile, and her face brightened up. "Ahh thank you Gaeul unnie!" She squeals, hugging her. We walk into the store, in one of the workers greets us. She asks for a picture, which we happily oblige to. She turned out to be a big fan of ours, asking for us to autograph her album! "Ooh, these would look good on you Wonnie!" Liz recommends, pointing to a pair of sleek, black heel sandals. The heel part was covered with shiny gems. "Hmmm no," Rei says. "How about these?" She points to a pair of black pumps with gold embroideries. We spend the next 20 or so minutes trying on different heels, from shiny pointed toes to patent boots with little bows on top. But nothing seemed to work!