2.

The night before

It was late at night as I retire to my bed. Suddenly, the phone rings.

Unknown Caller

"Annyeonghaseyo," I say. "Who is this?"

"Annyeonghaseyo, sorry for calling such late at night." Is this IVE's manager?" The caller responds with. "Yes, who is this?" I question. Who would want to talk to me now? "This is Na PD. We are currently short on three staff, is it possible for three IVE members to come to the HYBE picnic tomorrow?" Na PD asks. "Oh um, Na Pd-ssi, may I ask why you would like IVE tomorrow?" I inquire. The call falls silent before he responds. "Well, there are multiple reasons. They'll be a small IZ*ONE reunion, which I think could help both Le Sserafim and IVE, and would be nice for the girls. And honestly, I just want to see Rei again." He confesses and I laugh. "Alright, since you did personally invite us, I will see, only Gaeul, Wonyoung, and Rei will be able to come." There was an "Ah." at the other end. "I see, then it would be lovely if they can come tomorrow. "Alright then, I will text you back if we can or not." "Ok then, thank you so much. I hope to see you tomorrow. Annyeonghi jumuseyo." "Annyeonghi jumuseyo" I reply then hang up. I first contact the company and get the green hybe, then I go over to the girl's dorm.

Jang Wonyoung POV:

"The introduction skits will start, come now!" Yoimiya tells us, and we head over to where the other staff is. Haerin stands amongst the crowd waving to us to come next to her. We had met the two girls while setting up Team TT's tent and got along pretty well. We spent the rest of our time together getting the coolers from the van, for our next game and Haerin went early to get us front-row seats. "Thanks for saving us some spots," Gaeul spoke while drinking some water. It was hot, and all the work made us sweat! I ended up tying my jacket around my waist and ended up just wearing my black t-shirt. We talked while we waited. "Hey, only the staff know about you being here, right?" Yoimiya inquired as Gaeul shrugged. "I'm pretty sure, yeah." She replied back with. Eventually, Rei and Yoimiya were conversing in Korean-Japanese, and Gaeul and Haerin talked about their favorite spring snacks. I was talking with them until my attention landed on Enhypen's tent.

More specifically him

"Wow, he's really pretty from afar too." I think. Suddenly, one of the members pointed at me, and I immediately looked away. Only to be greeted with my friend's teasing faces. "So, what's so interesting about Sunghoon, hm?" Yoimiya asks. "Wait, don't tell me you have a cr-" I cover Haerins mouth with my hand as they all laugh. "Shush all of you! Fromis9 is about to start" I point to the ready girl group. "Let's just watch." "Avoiding the ques-" I use my other hand to cover Gaeul's.

"Did they just kick their table?!" Rei exclaims, pointing to TXT, who were now being crazy. "Hold up, did Yeonjun just do a cartwheel?!" Haerin called, pointing to him.

"Han, du."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANNyeonghaseyo Tommorow x Together ieossada." They all say together. We all cheer and clap for them. Yoimiya pointed at Enhypen who was coming up next. "There you 'kku?" She asks. We all fall silent, then they all high-five Yoimiya as I cover my face.
(for context, kku kinda sounds like boo. As in like calling your significant other boo. boo comes from the french word beau which means beautiful.)

*author note, i loved txt introduction thing, it was iconic so i had to put it in.

The morning goes by quickly as we set up the Red-Hybe Green-Hybe game.

"Are they carrying the whole coffee table?!" I exclaim, watching in awe.

We all had cards to write tasks on when it came time for the relay. "I wrote, "best-looking manager, how about you?" Asked Haerin. "I put the person who can say the one-breath test," I said. "I put the youngest-looking person here," Yoimiya says as Gaeul looks at her. "Really?! I put oldest looking person!" Gaeul exclaimed. "How about you, Rei?" I asked her "Oh, I put the most flexible person."

Lunch break came around the corner for us, and we sat down on the grass. We were provided with delicious meals, alongside Iced Americanos and ice cream that the idols failed to win. "Ah, this hits the spot!" Gaeul explains, taking a long sip of the drink. "Wonyoung, can you please come with me to get some water?" Rei asks as I nod. "Sure, let's get going." We were walking towards the main building to get some water when I brush shoulders with someone. I turn and bow at them. "Joesonghabnida!" I apologize to look up to.. (can you guess who it is?) Niki. "Joesonghabnida." He says back. We awkwardly smile at each other before parting ways, but I can't shake the feeling that a pair of eyes are watching me. I turn to see Sunghoon looking at me. We make brief contact before we both turn our heads around.

"See looks awfully familiar." I think to myself.

"Wonyoung, are you sure you're not in a Kdrama?" Rei asks me as I playfully flick her forehead. "I am sure."

"WAAA, SO WHAT IS THIS KDRAMA CALLED?!" Haerin exclaims. Rei had just explained what had happened, and the other three went crazy. "AHH! I SHOULD'VE COME!" Gaeul remarked, falling down onto the grass. "MY SUN AND HOON. BOOM NETFLIX ARE YOU LISTENING?!" Yoimiya exclaims as she ran up to hug me. "My Jangkku heart is exploding!!" She said. They continued to lightly tease me as we continued our conversation about random stuff. I checked my iPhone, it was almost time for the random dance. "Hey, it's almost time for random dance. Let's go get front-row seats!" I say, and we pack up.

We stood behind the cameras, as Na PD calls Seungkwan up to be the judge.

"Ahh, I'm so embarrassed!" *cartwheels*

We cheer and lightly dance in the background to butter, the first song that played. Haerin points to Lee Hyun, who seemed to be weighing stuff. He was out first. The music signal plays.

Naneun saepping

Modeun ga da saepping

"Ahhh, Gaeul unnie, it's your song!" Rei exclaims as Gaeul starts dancing. We all start hyping her up. "EHHHH GAEUL! GET IT, GURL!" Haerin cheers.

I'm too sexy

"Yes, you are so sexy!!" Yoimiya exclaims and we all laugh. Gaeul finishes up as the music stops. The does a little bow to us, only to be met by everyone staring at her. "Wa, can you please come into the ring and demonstrate how to do this dance properly?" Seungkwan calls her up. She shakes her head as we try an persuade her. "C'mon Gaeul unnie!!" I say as she tries to run away. "Gaeul there's no reason to hide anymore." Na PD says through the microphone. And she finally steps up. The music plays as she dances, and is met with a round of applause when she's done.

"Looks like nobody has realized it yet," Rei whispers into my ear. Gaeul comes back to us as we cheer and clap again. "Ah, that was nerve-racking!" She says, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Now." Na PD speaks "I don't think you guys have realized what guests have joined us." A look of confusion spreads on everyone's face. He turns and gives Haerin a signal, and she starts setting us up with mic packs. "What are you doing?" Rei asks, and Yoimiya gives her a sign that has our company's logo on it. "I'm sorry we didn't tell you this earlier. You'll be playing too. Yayy!" She says with a sheepish look. Our eyes widen. "Winning the best new artist of the year and best new female artist at MAMA awards." I see a few of the Fromis9 members and Sakura's eyes widen, realization dawning on them. "Who was cleverly disguised and helped us out during the morning as staff." Na PD continues. "Representing StarShip entertainment, please welcome, IVE!" He exclaims.

Ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh Gamchugo inneun geo

We just stand there. "Well, what are you waiting for?" Na PD asks us. "Do you want me to change the music?" He says something to the staff that was controlling the music and they both laugh. The staff seemed to agree with whatever he said, quickly searching it up.

Wau yeoreumida!!

My MC special stage with Sunghoon starts playing, and everyone burst out laughing. I and Gaeul do the clapping move and enter as everyone starts cheering. I catch a glimpse of Sunghoons face, and he's laughing as well. A few of his members usher him to join me. "Oh hell nah." I think to myself. "You better come. If I suffer, you suffer alongside me."

A/N. 1475 words (Not including this). Thank you for reading! Expect a double update today. Make sure to leave a vote, and comment. Fromis I don't bite ;)