3.

Park Sunghoon POV:

Earlier that day...

"Sunghoon hyung, can you please come with me to the main building?" Niki asks me. "Sure," I reply back, getting up from my chair. "Where are you guys going?" Jay questions. "To the main building," Niki answers, us already walking towards it. "Bring us some drinks please!!" Sunoo calls out.

I was walking behind Niki so all I say was his back cause he's too tall. He suddenly halts. "Joesonghaeyo!!" A female voice goes. "Wait, I know that voice." "Joesonghaeyo." He replies back, then just stands there for a few seconds. I try to see who he's talking to or what is happening but he just continues walking after that, and I follow him. I twist my head to be met with the back of a tall girl, probably the one he bumped into. I feel like I know her. She notices me staring at her, turning her head and our eyes meet. She's wearing a mask, but I definitely know those eyes. I quickly turn back. We walk over to the vending machine and get drinks for our group. Our walk back was quiet, but comfortable quiet. And our arms were cold from the cool drinks.

"Ah, there back!" Jungwon exclaims, taking a few drinks from each of our hands. I plop the bottles onto the table, then start trying to warm up my poor arms. "Ne Sunghoon hyung?" Niki asked me. "Yes?" I reply with. "Do you have a thing for girls that look like Wonyoung-ssi?" I choke on my own spit as everyone laughs. "Excuse me?" I say between coughs, Jungwon pats my back. "Honestly! First Wonyoung-ssi herself, and now a staff member that looks like her." Niki explains. Heeseung was laughing so hard that he fell off his chair, and everyone started laughing harder. "I-I can't b-breath!" He exclaims, rolling on the grass.

"Dang, that staff member got some moves." Jake comments, and we all agree. She looked professional, dancing confidently. We applaud as she finishes with a bow. She then proceeds to scurry over to her friends, who were cheering her on. My eyes land on the tall, familiar girl again. She has long legs, and her hair is put up in a ponytail. She wears an oversized football jacket and denim shorts. She has the prettiest brown eyes too, just like hers. I swear I know her! "I don't know about you guys, but she reminds me of a K-pop idol. I feel like I've seen her somewhere." Heeseung says, breaking my train of thought. "Now that you say that, she looks like Gaeul from IVE. Didn't she also do a dance cover for this song?" Sunoo remarks. "Imagine if it is and IVE were secretly dressed as staff and are going to join us for random dance." Jay says sarcastically. Sunoo laughs, covering his face. "Ha! And they start playing Woman on the Beach!" He adds. The two high-five each other, laughing. I scoff. "In your wildest dreams." I say. Oh, how things were about to get wilder.

"Representing StarShip Entertainment, please welcome IVE!"PD Na exclaims as Love Dive plays. The three girls just stand there as we all look in surprise. "WHAT?! I WAS RIGHT?!" Jay exclaims. "THEY WERE SECRETLY DRESSED UP AS STAFF AND ARE NOW GOING TO JOIN US FOR RANDOM DANCE?" I completely ignore him, my focus only on Wonyoung. It was her all along. One of her friends spots me, pointing at me and saying something. I turn my focus back to my members, Jay still in shock. "Well, what are you standing there for?" PD na says, and we turn our attention to him. "Would you like me to change the music?" He says something to the staff controlling the music, and they both laugh. He types something on his face. "Imagine if I wa-" Sunoo gets caught off by the music.

Wau yeoreumida!!

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Sunoo exclaims and we laugh. My special stage with Wonyoung plays. Ni-ki and I do the clapping move as Gaeul and Wonyoung do the same thing entering. Rei enters as well, skipping as she holds their sign up high. We all cheer for them. "Sunghoon, go!!" Jake urges me to go. "It's your song!" Heeseung adds. Jungwon joins them. "C'mon!" He exclaims. I stay back, laughing. I look to see Wonyoung cast me a look.
"If I'm gonna suffer, you're gonna suffer too."