Chapter Five || They Know...

Red's P.O.V.

9:50 AM

It's testing day in Second Period so it's extra long... ughhhh.....

Me Kit and Ethan, a new friend of ours, are all hanging out when they see a glimpse of my wrists...

While Kit knew they both looked shocked, they were fresh.

We had a nice long talk and we had hot cocoa! Though I have a major eating disorder, and it was one of those days where i couldn't eat with our throwing it up....

I stare at the hot cocoa until i finally drink it.

i felt so bad.....

|Time Skip| Lunch

1:00 PM

Kit was watching while I pushed any and all food away. As I eat with tears start swelling up in my eyes, and I run to the bathroom.

They follow me, seeming worried, and see me throwing up the sink.

"Hey... calm down love.." They rub my back

They knew... I wish they didn't...

|Time Skip| Dismissal

4:00 PM

Kit sees me leaning on the brick wall with something in my mouth, as they get closer they see smoke flood out of my mouth, and my eyes are bloodshot. At this point Kit seems disappointed in me. I quickly hide the juul in my oversized hoodie.

"What was that, Red?" They asked, looking almost as they were, upset, i've never seen them upset..

They give me one good stare and walk away. I knew they were just worried...

(A/N: This was written by my girlfriend, red-in-ur-bed, I just fixed any errors that I found. Considering this was done in a messaging app. Also, I do not promote smoking at all, this is just a story. While it may be based on a true one, please, just don't smoke.)

277 words <3