Chapter Ten || The Table.

Red's P.O.V.

8:42 AM

I was just chilling in my first period -science- and talking with my friends. And then good ol' Aubree and her bestie walk in. She wore a magenta turtleneck with a black skirt along with some heels. Her 'bestie' however, wore a light blue T-shirt with some jeans, and regular sneakers.

"Hey rat. Don't get close to Katie. She's my best friend."

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes.

"DON'T YOU ROLL YOUR-"

"Aubree, she's not worth it." Her friend interrupted, eyeing the teacher.

"You're lucky." She muttered.

I scoffed before going back to my work.

1:00 PM

I was walking with my friends to lunch.

Wait- LUNCH- Oh... lunch. Great.

I looked down at the floor as we passed that lunch table, until I was stopped by an all too familiar voice.

"Well, well, well... What do we have here?" 

My ex. She wore a simple tan sweater and a black shirt. I assumed she was wearing sneakers, but her feet were under the table.

Yeah, long story short that's why they hate me.

I still kinda like her- What can I say? She's hot-

I glanced at Kit sitting relaxed in their chair. They had a small grin on their face, looking me up and down.

Crap-

"I'm just gonna-" I started to walk away covering my red face.

"Nope." I heard another voice say.

THERES MORE OF THEM???

"Don't even start El." Kit grabbed "El's" wrist.

"But-"

Kit mouthed a silent 'go.'

I muttered a thank you before running off to my lunch table with my friends.

(A/N: This was me being bored after a really long day T-T)

252 words <3