Chapter Nine || Cuddles!

Red's P.O.V.

5:03 PM

We were at Kit's house. It was weird because they said that we were friends, instead of S/O's to their parents...

I'd have to ask them about that... I mean- it's not that strange, since I do it to. But that's because I'm not allowed in a relationship- Ehh... moving on...

Anyways- we were in Kit's room. And let me just say it was very pretty.

Their room had light blue walls, a blue fluffy carpet was on the floor as well. There was a white dresser in the corner next to a closet. In the corner there was a couple of fluffy chairs along with a white paint stained desk. On the desk sat a lamp, some homework, blank paper, and some pencils. Their bed had dark blue sheets, and a assortment of blankets. If I didn't know before, I know now that they like blue.

Oh! And there was also a couple drawings of Kit's on the walls. Along with some photos of their dogs and family. I soon learned after that, that some of them were their fathers drawings from when he was our age.

They were listening to music on their phone while I just lied in their bed inpatient.

"Kit!"

I heard them sigh, "What's wrong sweetheart?"

My face turned slightly pink, "I want attention..." I paused, looking down, "Please, love?"

I looked up and met their eyes, they had a soft smile on their face. They sat on the bed and motioned me to come over. Once I did I felt warm hands slightly lift up my shirt and wrap around my waist. The height difference made it strange - Kit was 5'0 while I was 5'2 - but I still ended up turning a bright shade of red...

"Is this really necessary..." I mumbled.

They must've heard me because they responded with; "No, not really. But I'm still fucking doing it." They let out a soft giggle at my facial expression.

I put my head in their chest and heard them softly say 'You're adorable.' in my ear.

"Can we just actually cuddle now..?" I very quietly questioned.

"Mmmh.. Sure." They softly responded, while typing on their phone.

I softly smacked their arm earning a "Hey!" from Kit.

"Do you want cuddles or not?" Kit asked playfully.

"Yes..." I pouted.

"Then don't smack me."

"It wasn't even that hard-!"

"Sus."

"You little-"

I felt Kit softly press her lips against mine, "You gonna shut up now, love?" They whispered softly in my ear.

My eyes went wide like saucers...

HhgjfihgnfghbgdieujrdhakeinfsmallojbhjsaNdjsnkkk...

My silence - and the fact that I was bright red - probably answered their question.

And soon, after a while, I drifted off to sleep.

Kit's P.O.V.

I was texting my noisy ass fucking group chat when I felt a weight on my chest. I looked down to see Red sleeping peacefully. I smiled at that, kissing his forehead, earning a soft noise from Red.

I put my phone down on my nightstand and pulled her slightly closer to me, but not before leaning over and turning off the lamp.

"I love you babe." I said while slowly running my hands through her hair. It seemed to comfort him, since she seemed to snuggle closer to me when I did it.

When they smiled in their sleep I muttered a soft 'cute' before going to sleep myself.

(A/N: I realize now that I practically abandoned this- OH WELL!)

553 words <3