Chapter Eleven || I Got Jumped... Kinda

Red's P.O.V.

I was at school and I wasn't feeling too well to say the least.

I had been running off of energy drinks for like- the past week...

I know, not the best choice. I know for a fact Kit would be yelling their ass off at me if I told them that- but good thing they're out sick! Yay...

How do I know? I normally sit with them before class starts.

Second period is going to be soooo boring.

I guess I'll survive? Or will I?

Well the bell was about to ring for passing period. Did I forget to mention I'm in first right now? Oh, right... I'm sorry.

And there's the bell.

As I was walking through the door, I got jumped on- "RED!" Kit yelled as they knocked me over.

"I thought you were sick?-"

"Eyes." Was all they said. Yeah Kit had terrible eyesight and needed contacts. Today they had and eye doctor appointment so they couldn't go to first. But of course I had forgotten that it was today.

"That was today??"

"Oh I feel so special."

"Shut-"

"We better be going." Kit stood up and reached a hand out to help me up.

"Thanks..." I mumbled.

They smiled, staring into my eyes, before walking to second. Which was -sadly, or in my favor- on the other side of the school.

Kit didn't talk on the way, probably too busy getting through the crowd that was our main hallway.

When we arrived at class, we sat in our normal seats.

(A/N: This was just a filler cuz my gf wouldn't stop bugging me about posting another chapter ^^)

258 words <3