0.

this is information about the story, what has changed, and what will happen that drastically effects the storyline to the actual game dragon age; origins.

FIRST AND FOREMOST, i will have neria surana(the actual warden duncan will recruit) AND amell(who will be my oc) in this story. everything will go as usual, surana is going through the harrowing, she wakes up and jowan asks her about it, then when jowan would go up to surana to ask for help he also has amell with him. then for a while both amell and surana are present until jowan, lily, amell, and surana are caught because surana told irving. then jowan does the blood mage shit and lily flips and jowan cusses surana then runs off, where amell will follow and it just goes from there.

sort of angsty, sort of not.

in the story, amell has already passed her harrowing. she is closely bonded with surana until she tells irving. although she was close with surana she was even closer with jowan,  having a small crush on him. she never took it seriously though, because mages loving eachother was frowned upon.

its 12 30 am, i want to cry, this is going to be as "jowan, i am so in love with you" "uh-huh thats real cool but i wonder if lily is okay" as possible.

since amell is with jowan, and its not just him running amok, he does not go to eamons castle and eamon is never poisoned, and the connor is never possessed.

oh, also important-ish. i also wanted to change amells phylactery being sent to denerim. so instead of her eventually being tracked down and dragged back along w/ jowan, her phylactery is right next to his.

might make 3 parts to this in one night, might go delete that shitty time loop bs story ive been messing with idk