never let your guard down. 1/4

"NO" i screamed as i watched my father slice my moms neck.
i stood frozen in shock,
there was blood everywhere, flowing from her neck. she was dead. as soon as he dug the knife in i watched her eyes role to the back of her head.
i couldn't move, nor breath.
i'd never seen gore like that in front of me.

even if i knew it was about to happen.

to make things even worse my dad then took tylonal, 15 of them.
which i knew that wouldn't kill him. i knew he'd survive.
and i knew that my father would blame this on me.

my father passed out and i took this opportunity to go get the camera footage and put it on 3 flash drives. i'm clumsy, i may loose it.

my father was stupid enough to do all of this right infront of the kitchen camera. so i had full view of it.
i also took footage from the hours leading up to it.
my father was hungover, not drunk. that's how i know he will survive the poor suicide attempt.
and either way 9.99/10 times, pills never work.

i know i should be crying and calling the police because my mother just died, but i knew this was coming.
my father had been acting strange, he's tried to get me arrested before. 

and i feel my hands trembling. but i wont back down. but bones feel weak, but i must keep running. i have a few hours to gather evidence and call the cops.

after i extract the footage from the cameras i take all ones that were pointing into the kitchen down. i put them in a bag and put them in my room.

i then clean up the blood, just so it seems like it happened a while ago. and make it look extremely planned out.

calling the cops sounds like it would intercept
the plan, but it wouldn't. i tell them that my father killed my mother and then tried to kill himself, but i know he's alive. he's breathing.
when he wakes up he will tell them that it's me.
but they will know where i'm at.
so as soon as i hear cop cars, i give wilbur a note and both security cameras, with the knife.
and the flash drives.
so he could also get more time because there's plenty of evidence of child abuse on said cameras.

i knew i had no family to go to. so i knew i had to call wilbur, but i'll do that soon. i need to do one thing first.

i took out a piece of paper and started writing.

wilbur,

this usb has camera footage from my kitchen of my father killing my mother.
it also shows my father taking tylonal to try to kill himself, he knew this would not kill him. as to he had never had alcohol in the past 24 hours, so it couldn't possibly kill him.
i knew he would wake up and tell the doctors that i was the one who did it.
i took down the camera in the kitchen so they don't find the evidence before i did. i know what im doing, so please trust me just this once. 
i know there's going to be trials because theyre going to believe my father, the doctors love him, so do a lot of police. he's the mayor, remember that?
so of course they would believe him over me.
so that's why i'm gathering the evidence.
i put gloves on and got the knife, so my finger prints wouldn't be on it. i put it in a bag.
it's in the plastic bag, it's good evidence since it has his DNA on it. your gonna need it. well i will.
i assume you'll help me. if not then all this work was pointless.
i tried to clean up all the blood, don't know why. felt necessary.
i found all of my fathers fake evidence that he planted. it's stupid honestly, he just covered another knife in my mothers blood and had me hold it, so my finger prints are on it.
i knew what he was planning.
i won't tell you any of this, i'd rather keep it a secret until i hear the sirens. 
it sounds silly i know! but i know my father. better than anyone else actually, he's predictable.
remember that. my father is extremely predictable, try to confuse him.
he's tried to get me arrested before. but he obviously failed, but this plane was extreme.
anyways, good luck.
i love you.

- tommy.