Chapter 1

Opening Message from the Author: 

This is my very first novel ever released in Wattpad. Hopefully, you can enjoy the chaos and love I have for my characters. Thank you for giving your time in this wonderful novel that I have been writing. 

Without any more delay, here's chapter 1

----

Students chattering fills the classroom.

A gust of wind enters the open window of the classroom, blowing the white coloured curtains, revealing a sleeping student. She sits alone in the back of the room next to the open window. While other students are chattering, she sits alone on her desk: sleeping. The gust of wind blows her bangs off her face; revealing her eyes. Her eyes are closed and blinded by the sun entering the open window by the side of her desk. The wind blows her long hair off her shoulder, revealing her nametag. Just then, the sound of the door has wakened her up. She ignores the sound of the door.

A random teacher walks in with a teaching stick and a book. Suddenly, the chattering of the students goes silent. The students quickly go back to their own desks. As the teacher bangs his stick on the front desk, he says, "Ok, everyone, be quiet. I will take your attendance." As he starts to take attendance of each students, he got to the name of the sleeping girl. "Jin Hee Lee! Jin Hee Lee! Is Jin Hee Lee here?"

The sleeping student wakes up from her sleep with closed eyes, she rudely says, "What, again?"

The teacher is left dumbfounded and astounded in what she just said, "What?"

"I said, 'What, again?'" she rudely repeats. Students look at her, and she glares at them creating tension in the air.

"Why do you keep talking rudely to me?"

"Can I not? Who are you, anyways?"

"I'M YOUR TEACHER, WHY?!" they exchange blows.

She scoffs, "Teacher, my ass."

"That's it! Come with me to the teacher's office," he yells across the room and he starts murmuring to himself out of frustration. "This is not how I want my first day to go."

Jin Hee kicks her desk and follows the teacher to the teacher's office. As she follows him, she crosses her arms. She keeps yawning, and walking slowly. The teacher suddenly comes to a halt, and looks over his shoulder while coldly saying, "Walk quickly." Then, he continues to walk greeting other teachers.

She murmurs while glaring at him, "Who are you to order me around. I could walk whatever pace I want."

He hears what she murmured, "I said to walk quickly because I don't want to waste so much time scolding you."

"Why do you want me to follow you into the teacher's office if you don't want to waste your time? Be reasonable."

"This brat!" he stops walking to look at her and put his hands on his waste.

"This brat!" she mocks him and copies his movements.

The teacher is feeling offended and annoyed. He just grabs his neck annoyingly, and continues walking. Once they arrive at the teacher's office, he finds his desk, and sits down on his chair crossing his arms and his legs. He scoffs as he looks at her. The other teachers that are in the office starts chattering and looking at Jin Hee.

"Oh my, this girl is back again," a 40-year-old female teacher says while photocopying some paper works.

"She may be the top student, but her attitude, Wahhh! I can't live with it," A 30-year-old male teacher exclaims while talking to a handsome male student. The handsome male student takes a glance at Jin Hee who has her arms still crossed. "By the way, who are you?"