Chapter 3

Outside the teacher's office, Jin Hee storms out with her uncrossed arms and flaming angry face.

She starts talking to herself quietly out of anger, "I mean why would they do this to me. My life is already a mess. I don't want to associate myself with anyone anymore, why would they do this to me? Don't he know what happened the last time I was associated with someone. God, how big of an idiot is he?!"

While she is talking to herself, Ah In follows her quietly with not knowing what to say. The moment when he wants to say something, Jin Hee looks back at him. He flinches and wears a soft-apologetic face.

"The fuck you looking at, Dimwit?" she snaps. "I don't want to be associated with you or anyone, so don't follow me. Don't mind what that so-called teacher said. Look for someone else to suck on for 2 months, just not me. Fucking asshole."

"W-Why?" he finally asks with confusion and curiousness. "I mean I might need your help since I'm new and—"

Jin Hee starts walking towards him, "Look here, new student. I don't want to be fucking associated with you. So, get lost."

"I can't, though."

"I don't care if you can't. Just mind your own business and we'll be good, Stupid," she snaps. "What words of 'I don't want to associate myself with you' can you not fucking understand? God, I thought you can understand simple human language."

Ah In finally has enough of the insult and gathers his strength and says, "Hey, just because I'm like this doesn't mean you can push me around. I'm going to listen to the adults and stick with you for 2 months whether you like it or not."

Jin Hee blows her bangs out of annoyance and puts her hands on her waist, "Hey, new student. You might not know it, but I'm being nice right now. So, get lost before you die."

Still being brave, he faces her closely, "I can't get lost, crazy girl. I'm going to be by your side for 2 months or maybe more."

As Ah In faces her closely, Jin Hee never blinks and just stare at him out of annoyance. After some time, she finally gives in to him, "What the fuck. Fine, but after those 2 months, act like you don't know me."

Ah In smiles and gets his head back up. Then, he walks ahead, leaving Jin Hee annoyed.

"Fucking Damn It!" she stomps her left foot. She crosses her arms and starts walking behind Ah In and looking at his back while he walks. She says under her breath, "I have a bad feeling about this. If I associate myself with him any further, I might lose him like I did with her. Hopefully he gets lost after those 2 months and leave me alone before anything else happens."

She catches up with Ah In and walks in-front of him, leaving him to come to a halt. He looks at her back while she is walking. Jin Hee looks back at him and, "Hmph!"

Jin Hee flicks her long hair behind her, and Ah In is left there stunned and speechless with his blood rushing towards his cheeks and ears.

"What the heck, that was fucking cute. Oh my god." he starts to think to himself. "Oh shit! Get a hold of yourself. She threw your back to a locker, bruh. Get yourself together!"

He slaps himself and yells at her, "Hey! Wait for me!"

Jin Hee walks even faster, almost running. When he catches to her, he mimics her. When Jin Hee crosses her arms, he also crosses his arms. When she wears an annoyed face, he also wears an annoyed face. When she blows her bangs, he also blows his bangs. When Jin Hee catches him mimicking her, she coldly says, "Hey, the fuck you doing, motherfucker?"

"Nothing," Ah In playfully says. "I mean, why do you wear annoyed face every time?"

"None of your fucking business," she calmly, but coldly says. At this point, she wants to bury him to the nearest cemetery.

"Oh, we're here," They arrive at their classroom. Ah In signals her to enter the main door first, but she rejected him and enters on the second door of the classroom which leads to the back of the class. He becomes embarrassed.

The classroom that was once filled with commotion and joy becomes a silent, dead desert. Jin Hee makes her way straight to her desk while Ah In makes his way around next to her. Once Jin Hee sits down, Ah In talks to her, "Are you going to sleep?"

"It's none of your business whether I sleep or not," she replies while putting her head down facing the open window. "Don't fucking bother me. Don't act like we're close cause we're not. Fucking Get Lost."

Ah In also puts his head down and talks to himself, "I wonder where everyone is?"

"They're outside having P.E. Aren't you going to go, dipshit?" Jin Hee replies to his question while her head still facing the window.

Ah In shakes his head while sitting up and begin to tell her, "Nah, I just made friends with you. Plus, I'm not very good at sports, I might hurt myself. Actually, there's one time—"

"Hey," Jin Hee faces him with a cold stare. "You're talking too much. I'm one second away from burying you. So, fucking shut up."

Ah In puts his head back down facing Jin Hee, but Jin Hee faces the open window. Suddenly, both of them are fast asleep.

The sun and the wind from the open window begin to bother Jin Hee. So, without knowing, Jin Hee faces his way. Ah In is asleep. She opens her eyes and looks at him with soft eyes. She flashbacks to his question earlier about why she doesn't want to associate herself with him. She answers his question in her head, "I don't want to associate myself with you because I'm afraid that you may end up like her."

At the same time, Ah In opens his eyes. Wind blows harder from the open window, revealing the two students who have their head down and locking eyes with each other.

Suddenly, Jin Hee lifts her head with a sudden rush of blood going up her face, while Ah In lifts his head slowly unbothered by the latter's reaction. Both students are still looking at each other with rustling wind coming from the open window.

"What the fuck did I just experience?" 

---

Message from the Author: 

Sorry for the short chapter. Hopefully, you get to enjoy the story so far. Thank you for reading though.