Chapter 2

"Things aren't what they seem. One playing crooked and one playing innocent. Who is the real deal here?"

Ah In looks at both with mix feelings of fear, worry and curiousness written all over his face. He tries to put his hand on her back to comfort her, but he stops. Instead, he massages his back and makes his way back to his desk. He starts to rummage through his bag to look for his P.E uniform as it is the next subject. As he rummages, he steals glances on Jin Hee and Min Jae. He still shook about what happened moments ago. He takes a deep breath and sighed his way out of that moment.

But he couldn't help himself to think, "Why weren't there any teachers here? Didn't they hear the commotion? What is happening in this school?"

Meanwhile, Min Jae makes his way back to his desk with his fists clenched with resentful teary eyes. As he makes his way back to his desk, some of the students in the class surrounds him and comforts him by patting his back. Min Jae's seatmate asks him, "Min Jae, are you alright?"

Min Jae unclenches his fist and softly says, "Yeah, I'm alright. Let's get ready for P.E class."

"Alright," his seatmate says.

Suddenly, the door opens and revealing Teacher Kwan. "Hello, my dear students. Get ready for P.E class, please."

The classroom is filled with laughter when he enters. "Teacher Kwan, please enter normally. The way you enter is so cringy," the overly excited students says with laughter.

Ah In looks at Teacher Kwan and trying to figure out if he heard all the commotion but shakes it off. All of a sudden, they meet eyes.

"Ah, right. Ah In, you are needed in the teacher's office," Teacher Kwan yells across the room.

"Yes, sir," he replies.

"Bring the devil with you also."

"Devil?" Ah In looks so confused.

"Augh, seriously! I can't catch a motherfucking break from all these retards," Jin Hee suddenly awakens from her sleep and stretches. "Teacher Kwan, shut your mouth if you want to end up in heaven. Don't forget, I can hear everything."

Teacher Kwan is taken aback with the sudden blow from Jin Hee. "Ah, sorry," he immediately apologizes.

"So annoying," she gets up to leave and looks at Ah In. "What are you doing? Get up, Dimwit."

"O-oh, right," Ah In gets up clumsily and looks at Teacher Kwan.

"Oi!" Jin Hee stops her footsteps to turn towards Ah In and walks towards him. "If you want to fucking survive this prison, go get a life and get lost. Don't fucking bother me, Jackass."

Ah In faces her in fear and looks towards Teacher Kwan who mouthed, "Fighting!"

Ah In just nodded and smiles nervously while panning back towards Jin Hee who has red, death glare written all over her eyes.

On the way to the teacher's office, Ah In walks behind Jin Hee who is leading the way. He is focused on her back and keeps thinking about what happened that day. He looks down, and looks at Jin Hee, again. Same pattern keeps repeating until Jin Hee comes to a halt. "Why do you keep looking at me? Fucking asshole" she walks towards him with crossed arms and pissed off face while blowing her bangs off her face.

"L-Looking at whom?" he stutters. "I wasn't looking at you. I-I was looking at the way and following you."

Jin Hee puts her hands onto her waist, and with a pissed off face, "Hey, I don't know who you are, but fucking stop eyeing me. You might not know how this school works and all of their dirty laundry, but fucking stop bothering me. You're creepy as fuck."