Possible rewrite?

Hello readers. I really enjoy writing on this story and hear how positive y'all are about it, don't get me wrong. But lately I have been searching for stuff that can help me become a better writer and author.

So, I have reread everything multiple times and discovered some things that I feel like I can do better. Underneath is a short list. Let me know if you agree with it or not.

- Technically Y/N has never been defeated in training and/or battle, even in like the first chapter when he wasn't as strong. I feel like this mayorly takes away the stakes for any mayor future battles.

- Additionally, the training of Y/N and his improvement in magic and fighting and his ability to wield Songs is shown rather than told. (This means that I just mention it in a paragraph, but not explicitly describe Y/N training with his Songs or magic).

- To build further upon training with Songs: it wouldn't make as much sense that Y/N can wield them so well, as there was never anyone to teach him.

- Also I feel like I could switch perspectives more fluently than I used to do.

So now for the mayor question I want to ask you:

Do you guys want me to rewrite this story or not?

Anyway laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
And a happy and healthy 2023!
- Dodominic2021