C H A P T E R - 4

The day of visiting THE AVALON HIGH ~

Serina and her family were ready to take a tour of the AVALON HIGH after the acceptance letter.

Serina's POV :-

"Is everyone ready ??" I asked in an excited tone.

"Yeah yeah cool down kiddo.... Everyone is ready you just get your shoes on and be ready to take a tour to my school" her brother Ash replied.

"Hey!! who are you calling a kiddo !! Do you have a death wish !??" I screamed by making a fist towards  Ash.

"You think you can reach to Ash's head with that height, KIDDO !!!" Stephen said teasingly.

*the younger ones start fighting like kids and the oldest enjoying the scene as a bystander*

"Enough kids" my mom yelled and the room went to a drop dead silence for minutes.

"Okay kids!! Let's go and my dear you should calm down." my dad said by calming my mother's anger. *sigh* I sighed calmly looking at my dad cause if it weren't for my dad, mom wouldn't have calm down and we 3 have to listen an earful from mom!!

All of us were now settled in the car and the driver started driving the car.

"Daddddd!! Can you please start the musicccc!!!" I said whiningly by getting bored in the car with the long traffic and without uttering a word from last half an hour. The high school was kinda far from our house and the entire route was sooooo boring!!

*music starts playing*

*you know without you I'm so lonely, when you're not here 911 calling...*

"Woah! it's my favorite song by Seventeen. Dad can you please increase the volume, please please please~~" I whined again, and I know very well that my whining works very well on my dad. Dad increased the volume of the music and the journey goes on again. No one spoke a word till we arrived the high school.

Finally we reached the all mighty AVALON HIGH. "WOAHH" I gasped. "It's soooo biggg" I was shocked at how a high school can be this beautiful and big.

The moment we stepped out of car my brother Ash whispered in my ears, "Listen kiddo, ignore anything unusual you see here, keep your head up and remember who you are. You are Yoon Serina don't forget okay!!" I didn't quite understand what he said so I just nodded as a yes.

A/N:   SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTERS.... NOT BEING ABLE TO WRITE DUE TO MY HEALTH CONDITION.... MORE INTERESTING CHAPTERS ON THE WAY!!!!