C H A P T E R - 5

Serina's POV:-

I was in deep thoughts when my brother said to ignore what I see here today. Ash and Stephen always complemented how good the school was. But what he said today blew my mind. I didn't quite understand the meaning behind that sentence. Was it in a good or bad way? I was in deep thoughts when Stephen snapped me back saying, "To the earth kiddo! Why are you lost deep in your thoughts? You're alright? "

"Ye-yeah, I'm totally fine! I'm just nervous being first time here." I lied but i think Stephen understood. "No need to be nervous kiddo! Your brothers are always there for you in the school. You can call us anytime, if anything happens." Stephen said. "Steph, why are you and Ash telling me like something bad can happen to me in this school?! I'm getting this feeling that i need to take my every step in this school very carefully!" I asked him.

"I-It's nothing like that kiddo. It's just that you were nervous so I said that for your assurance, and same for Ash." he replied hesistantly. "But Ash said that I need to ignore what I see today, what does he mean by that?" I snapped my question again at him. "That's because there many lovers in this school and many bastards roaming around. So to save you from those bad luck he might have said that!" he replied proudly.

I slapped him in the back saying, "How many times did mom tell you to stop using bad words infront of me!! I will surely tell mom about this." "Hey kiddo, don't involve mom in this. I said this to lift up your mood and see it worked. And if you say a word about it to mom then you won't get the game console you wanted so badly." he said laughing evilly. I was relieved when he said there was nothing wrong about this school.

He ran away when his friend came saying the principal's office was right ahead. Yes we were both walking alone as Ash was having classes and mom dad have to meet the teacher in charge of me. They said to meet them directly into the principal's office. Stephen was giving me a short tour of the school. Walking deep in thoughts towards the office I lost my way. This school is as big as a maze. Anyone can get lost easily.

Walking ahead finding someone to lead me the way I saw a narrow closed corner. There were some students standing there so I thought to ask them foe some help. I walked near to them but as I got near I saw smoke, they were smoking!! The high school students!! I was in total awe. I was hiding behind a wall when I saw something more ridiculous. The students standing there were beating other student. The student on the ground was bleeding so badly.

After seeing this scene my past ran through my mind. I was all blank. I can't think of anything. Ash and Steph were not around. Who should i call?! My eyes went black I was not able to see anything. My legs went numb, I was trembling. My breath got heavier. "I-I-I can't breath!" I said to myself. I can't let anyone see myself in this state. I was not even able to find my phone. I sat on the ground. Tear started falling down.

Suddenly someone's hand was on my shoulder I don't know whose as I was not able to see anything. The person asked me, "Are you alright?" I can bare reply but I said, "I-I-I can't b-breath." The person covered me with their jacket and held me tightly. I don't know how the person was but I was so grateful of them. After that what happened I'm not sure as I fainted when I knew someone was there to help me. When I woke up I was in my room, in my house.