Caught up in Circles

Caught up in Circles by blckaphrodite

This is a Filipino fiction story.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. All of the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are all products of the author's imagination used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

©All rights reserved. blckaphrodite

________________________________________________________________________________

Plagiarism is presenting someone else's work or ideas as your own, with or without their consent, by incorporating it into your work without full acknowledgement. All published and unpublished material, whether in manuscript, printed or electronic form, is covered under this definition.

Plagiarism is a CRIME.

________________________________________________________________________________

CAUGHT UP IN CIRCLES

She promises herself that she should not fall in love with someone younger than her, but she needs to swallow that and let cupid do his work. She confessed her love to that guy three times but got rejected thrice, until it's his turn to love her.

He is a year younger than her. "Do I have to be older than you for you to love me?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! Thank you for reading Caught Up In Circles. This is my first story to write. Please bear with me since I'm just starting to know the basics when it comes to writing a story. I appreciate it if you can point out some errors I made.

I hope you can support me until this story ends. Thank you! <3

///