ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ

Packing didn't take much time. You packed clothes, cash, laptop, important documents, and stuffed them into your briefcase

You put on your black tights, then your pencil skirt, a white blouse and over it your beige trench coat and lastly your brown leather heeled boots.

You grab your briefcase, car keys and lock the apartment.

You make your way to the car, a BMW e30. You open the trunk and put your briefcase inside. You make your way to the driver's side, open the door and got in. You put on your seat-belt, turn on the radio and lit a cigarette.

You turn on the ignition and begin your long journey to the Continental.
.

.

You park right in-front of the Hotel and quickly exit the car.

Your 30 minutes late.

You take out your briefcase and give your keys to the valet, and made your way inside.

When you entered, It became quiet, people are looking at you but you ignore it and speed walk your way to the reception were you lock eyes with Charon.

You smile at each other

"Good seeing you again Ms,(L/N)"

"You too, Charon and please call me (Y/N)"

"Of course (Y/N)"

"Did Winston tell you where I'm suppose to meet him?"

"Yes, he's waiting for you in the penthouse"

"Thanks Charon"

You make your way to the elevator and press the button to take you to the top floor.
.

.

When the elevator doors open, you make your way to the balcony area.

You open the doors and see Winston, though his back is towards you, since his seated. He's with someone, you never saw him before so you just assume his another client.

You quietly walk towards them, the client has locked eyes with you, but before he could say anything, you put your finger in front of your mouth, signalling for him not to say anything about your presence.

When you got close enough to Winston, you notice he's still wearing his wedding ring. You feel sorry for him, that he never got to say a proper good-bye to Jenny.

You gently place your hands on his shoulders and tilt your head to the side for him to finally see you.

He turns in his seat and smiles at you.

"(Y/N), It's nice of you to finally join us"

He stands up from his seat and gives you a hug, you hug back

"Good to see you again, I missed having you around"

"Me too dear, Please take a seat"

He pulls out of the hug and pulls out a chair for you.

You take a seat next to your uncle, you lock eyes with the person again. He's smiling at you.

"(Y/N), I'd like you to meet Mr, Wick"

He holds his hand out and you shake his hand.

You smile "Nice to meet you Mr, Wick"

Smiling back, he says, "Please, call me John"

"(Y/N), John will be your bodyguard from now on"

.

.

__________________________ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ_________________________