Chapter 37 : Stay with you

So sorry for late upload as promised , i receieved a great yet surprising news that i am  still an honor student (lol ) and we had a recognition so we practiced

Heads up i will try to start revising this story to fix error and change cringe writings ehhe

Enjoyy readingg i'll try to upload
I forgot how long i promised the story will be but epilogue or last chap is 40 then a special chap ( a part of book 2 )

Team opened his eyes and was welcomed by the bright and warm surrounding of the room he closed his eyes again to let it adjust to the brightness then stared at the ceiling  before looking at the man beside him.

Team felt an indescribable feeling within his system,  all emotions sunk in  as he now lay while starring at Win, he couldn't help the tears that build up in his eyes.

'he's  real,  he's  here ' he said to himself and he heard his wolf chuckled

'he's  real alright,  stop being dramatic it'll affect me ' his  wolf replied  he chuckled with tears.

But his wolf knows his longing for Win, the place he was in  was peaceful but it was a torture as he wasn't  by his mate's side.

He feels at ease that now he is in his Hia's arms. Team closed his eyes letting it rest for a moment when Win woke up, as if he woke up from a great dream.

Team didn't wanna let his Hia know he's awake. Win examined Team's peaceful face  and he felt so happy that he's back it caused tears to form from his eyes, he reached out to hold Team's cheeks and caressed it and for some reason he can't believe it. Burst of emotions struck his whole system; scared.  Happy and sad.

"you don't have to fear a thing, Hia" Team finally spoke it led to his tears falling and then Team opened his eyes  to find Win's eyes full of tears  he smiled as a sign of assurance.

Feeling guilty of making his Hia cry and sad he assurred him again " i won't leave you"he whispered then moved closer to wipe the tears.

"i'm sorry"  team whispered "I love you" he then kissed Win's forehead and they leaned their forehead to each other.

"you're here, you're really back " he failed to stop the sob, he closed his eyes.

" i am , i'm here and Okay" Team assured and kept whispering to Win to stop him from crying. Team pecked at Win's lips and smiled.

They lay there in the comfort in rge  arms of each other assured that they'll be together and won't be separated again.

Win and Team surely meet again by destiny , now in each other's arms to hold and love. So is the two couples in love ( KornIn and DeanPharm).

Woke up in each others arms feelings bliss by the moment they opened their eyes to glance at each others faces. First it was Dean along with Pharm whom went to the dinning table to join the king and queen after they had freshen up . Next it was Korn and In's turn.

"In, Pharm how are you both feeling? , Have you two rested well? Shouldn't you two continue resting for a while?"The queen asked and asked with worry in her voice for the two brothers.

"No worries your highness, we are feeling well as we got treated  well in the infirmary" Pharm explained. "Ohh, son i told you to call me mom, and you too In " The queen, again with her silliness bugged the two and In and pharm couldn't help but smile and nod.

" Yes....Y-"Pharm was about to respond then both him and In stared at each other looked at the Queen.

"Yes Mom" Pharm continued and smiled this made the queen happy and as if a child she exclaimed and hugged both. " Oh, by the way dear"The Queen started then stopped for a while before continuing.