Chapter 1 - Crescent Blue Moon

Revision: 3-10-24 (Changed some things and information so don't get confused for those who are re-reading)

The world had many creatures and beings in its land, but no peace shall always remain when it's beings can't accept the order of nature. The Vampires longed for such powers that caused chaos within the clans and creatures. Everyone was afraid of what might happen and how powerful Vampires can be since they had also have hybrids in their side. The King of the wolves took in those refugee that the Vampires had victimized when they attacked the lands to gain more powerful creatures to get their abilities. The rulers of the wolves feared that more will be in danger if the vampires doesn't stop. Preparing for the war, the king had asked the head of defense to help make a defense team in which they had created the competition in determining who is fit to lead the war for any unexpectable battle that may ever occur. The clans in the wolves grown fear for the possible betrayal and alliance of other clans in which some of the clan are not in terms with their kind.

The Land of Amarok have multiple clans and pack, some stood out for having multiple members that serve under the kingdom due to their exceptional skills namely, Crescent Blue Moon, Wild Thorn, and Shining Sun. Shining Sun and Crescent Blue Moon hold much reputation in the kingdom as the heir and leaders are in service of the palace security and also helps in keeping order  in the kingdom.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was the gathering to celebrate the return of the three prince from their journey, they managed to build connections with various creatures that could strengthen the kingdom's defense. They were also preparing for the ritual and to prepare to take their positions in the kingdom. Suddenly they were attacked by the rebels that joined forces with the vampires.

"Protect the Royal family" The General said to the guards who now surrounds the family. They quickly analyzed the situation and the guard looked at the general for the approval who nod in response.

The whistle was the only noise that was heard in the silence of the surrounding.  They tried to do their plan to evacuate the royal family by separating them and getting them to safe places so the vampires don't target all at once. But one of the rebels tried to attack the second son of the King and Queen, Win. When the sword was about to hit the prince, someone blocked the attack. The prince was in complete shock and he and that certain someone made an eye contact, he saw those eyes behind the mask he was wearing. The one he made an eye contact with went to defend the other royal family members and helped the other guards who were also under attack.

Win's stopped staring at the masked being and looked at his parents and brothers to see their state at this very moment. He saw that Dean and Korn was now being protected by another masked being. The wolf form of themselves appeared, It was quite interesting to see. The one that saved Win had such white fur while the other had a black fur, lastly one had a brown fur. It was as if their wolves match one another. They fought along side one another as well.

No one was letting the other ally get hurt and they try as much as possible to keep everyone safe. Win was simply amazed at how focused their goal of protecting everyone despite fighting their enemy. They finally took all the enemy out but not in a way that killed them, they wanted to gather more information about the enemies as well so they kept some of them alive.