Chapter 39 : Unite and depart

The day has come, were they will unite and be one. Pharm was sitting as he looking at the mirror. "Nervous?" he looked at who asked him, it was his brother beside Team. They were getting ready as some servants help in their hair and overall look.

"Aren't you two nervous too?" He asked back, "Not really since we're doing it all together" In responded. " Wait speaking of doing this all together, why are we getting married on the same day? Is this some royal tradition?" Team asked, to which Pharm replied. " The Queen wanted it and said she's waiting a Grandchild and hurry up" Pharm explained and Team could only sigh.

"Of course, the queen would say those kind of thing" They could only shake their head at the silliness of the Queen. "Excuse me your highness, Could you take of the Mask so we could start your make-up?" Team was quite surprised, not really at the calling but for the mask. He's not used to taking it off. "Hey, You can't wear a mask to your wedding, Team " In scolded. "Alright .. fine" He took It off and felt strange yet surge of relief. He remembered he had no choices but hide his Identity but now he doesn't need to hide and wear the mask.

He looked at his face in the mirror and felt weird inside. It was unlike what he was used it. "It's nice to see you without your mask" pharm commented, followed by In. "Yeah, you look great" He added. "Thanks you guys as well" he replied back with a small smile plastered in his face.

They finished getting ready with the help of the servants. The three was all dolled up and ready. all wore a white, In remembered the guy who was with them during the war. The Great Lan Wanji, wearing a mourning clothes or that is what Wei Wuxian describe it. He shivered at the thought, the said man had a stoic expression as well, like Wei Ying he is indeed one of a kind.   They looked well, their clothing enhances their features as well and makes them stand-out.

Gorgeous, they  all said when finally the three walked the isle. They could not believe that they'll be together as one. It felt surreal and untrue, Dean felt those things people say when they get married. It is as if the world slowed down and It was in slow motion as he looks as his other half walking the isle as they wait to meet in front of the altar. All felt different emotions but one thing is clear, they're happy to where they are now.  the three pair of couple now together standing at the altar and smiled brightly. Win went closer and whispered in Team's ear. "You're Gorgeous" Team blushed at the comment yet smiled before replying, "well, you're quite dashing" Win smirked and asked to hold Team's hand and he gladly hold his hand.

"You look Manly" In whispered, "Would you guys stop whispering ?" The comment of Pharm through the link  made In and Team roll their eyes.  "Wow, you're the one to talk" In replied. Their conversation was interrupted by Dean, "Stop this guys, we're at the altar" They stopped not because of the scolding of Dean but because they realize that the three prince we're also connected through the link.

They stopped the chitchat as the ceremony began. The spectators of the wedding was feeling blessed as all know this is rare for anyone to have a male to male mate and they believe that it also brings good luck for the kingdom. It was also a rare sight that the pack leader, Team took off his mask. They could sense the calmness of the surrounding, a light feeling ever since the war ended. 

As they were asked, "Do you take your fated mate to be your partner for greater or for  worst, rich and poor?" a clear response of "I do " and led to the closing of the ceremony. A smile enveloped their faces as they pulled for a kiss. The proud Queen took photos non-stop and her husband could only smile akwardly as he assist his wife who is still taking pictures.

At the far end of the venue stood the two fathers watching their sons, Aaroon and Saran watched the joyful faces present in their son's faces. Contended is a feeling they felt at that moment. "Congratulations" Saran said and the Aaroon smiled back, "You too" they had knowing smiles as he knows he'll soon bid goodbye once again.